Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Proof that the election was full of fraud by Democrats.

On 11/9/2020 at 9:58 PM, MovieMadness said:

Proof that the election was full of fraud by Democrats.

It's easy enough to see that the Democrats committed fraud this election because the House gained seats for Republicans, while Trump mysteriously had votes added against him at the end of counting. They have already uncovered many dead people mysteriously voting somehow, even one person who's been dead for over a year.

A whole truck of almost 50,000 votes showed up with every single vote going for Biden.

Democrats throwing out poll watchers(yes, there is video evidence of it).

The mail in voting that democrats concocted for COVID was used to facilitate this.

First, if YOU know a dead person's ballot was filled out, then EVERYBODY knows that, and that ballot was discarded and not included in the count.

How do you KNOW that a truck of 50K ballots all filled out for Biden had arrived? Somebody would have had to see the truck, impound the ballots, count them all, and say they were all filled out for Biden. That somebody would not be in on the fraud because YOU know about it. 

"The mail in voting that democrats concocted for COVID was used to facilitate this."

Oh the irony of the statement above. The virus was never brought under control because sociopath Donny can't be bothered to give a f*** when he could be out on a golf course, so mail in voting was brought into being in places it never was before to deal with that and heavily used for the first time by people like me for example, and now you cry foul. 

"It's easy enough to see that the Democrats committed fraud this election because the House gained seats for Republicans, while Trump mysteriously had votes added against him at the end of counting."

Wow, these are the worst most incompetent fraudsters in history! They bother to commit fraud in Georgia and take that state for Biden, but throw the Senate to the winds of chance by not stealing the two Senate seats and ending up in two runoffs. Or maybe people were rendering split decisions - done with Donny but a little afraid of "defund the police" so they kept their GOP congressperson/senator as a kind of firewall. I'm going with the latter theory. 

• Like 1

Someone on Fox said that Trump actually won by millions of votes.    How many tens of thousands of people were behind this conspiracy across all those States?  And why isn't the evidence being presented in court?

500 Affidavits of 11,000 Voter Fraud Incidents

Briefly listing the allegations, McDaniel said that a person in Wayne County, Michigan alleged that 60% of a batch of voter ballots had the same signature on them, that another affidavit claimed to have seen 35 ballots counted despite not being cast by registered voters, that 50 ballots were counted multiple times in a tabulation machine elsewhere, that one woman’s dead son somehow voted in one election and that Democrats handed out documents on how to distract Republican vote challengers.

“It’s been rigged from the beginning,” McDaniel said, “rigged from the laws that were being passed in the name of COVID to create a porous election, rigged in the sense that they kicked Republicans out of poll watching and observing… and now you have a media that’s rigging it again by saying we’re not going to even listen to these stories.”

There are thousands and thousands of illegal votes, there's no doubt about it.

Re:500 Affidavits of 11,000 Voter Fraud Incidents

McDaniel said that a person in Wayne County, Michigan alleged

Do you see the issue with the statement.

USA Today has been rated unbias and nuetral in their reporting.  This is what they found - date 2 days ago.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/11/13/trump-voter-fraud-claims-investigated-2020-election/6259980002/

Edited by hamradio
  • Like 1

Another Georgia county has uncovered 2,700 missing votes, Secretary of State’s office says

The Georgia Secretary of State’s Office says another county has found missing votes during their audit of the ballots in the presidential race.

This comes as Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has started firing back after more than a week of criticism from President Donald Trump.

“Those 24,000 people did not vote in the fall. They did not vote absentee because they were told by the president, ‘Don’t vote absentee it’s not secure.’ But then they did not vote in person,” Raffensperger said.

The deadline for the statewide audit is Wednesday at midnight.

During the hand recount Tuesday, Fayette County uncovered 2,755 votes that were not included in the initial count. Secretary of State official Gabriel Sterling said those ballots were scanned onto a card, but those votes were never uploaded into the initial count. He says there were several backups designed to catch this issue and that it falls to workers who didn’t follow procedure.

Those 24,000 people probably had their votes thrown out by Democrats, no wonder the Republicans gained house seats but somehow Trump "lost" the state.

• Confused 1
14 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

Another Georgia county has uncovered 2,700 missing votes, Secretary of State’s office says

The Georgia Secretary of State’s Office says another county has found missing votes during their audit of the ballots in the presidential race.

This comes as Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has started firing back after more than a week of criticism from President Donald Trump.

“Those 24,000 people did not vote in the fall. They did not vote absentee because they were told by the president, ‘Don’t vote absentee it’s not secure.’ But then they did not vote in person,” Raffensperger said.

The deadline for the statewide audit is Wednesday at midnight.

During the hand recount Tuesday, Fayette County uncovered 2,755 votes that were not included in the initial count. Secretary of State official Gabriel Sterling said those ballots were scanned onto a card, but those votes were never uploaded into the initial count. He says there were several backups designed to catch this issue and that it falls to workers who didn’t follow procedure.

Those 24,000 people probably had their votes thrown out by Democrats, no wonder the Republicans gained house seats but somehow Trump "lost" the state.

Another unreferenced post spreading more confusion and misinformation.

Read this a few times and doesn't make sense.  WHAT 24,000 people?  Regardless, no evidence that they voted for Trump.  No evidence at all that Trump would come anywhere close to winning in GA no matter what GOPers try to do.

Some Republicans just cannot accept that TRUMP LOST because the American voters and the American people rejected him and everything he stands for.

GET OVER IT!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications filed by pair in Hawthorne election

A man who tried to run for mayor in Hawthorne pleaded not guilty Tuesday in connection with an alleged voter fraud case in which thousands of fraudulent voter registration applications were allegedly submitted on behalf of homeless people, a fraud effort that prosecutors allege was being funded by the criminal gang MS-13.

Carlos Antonio De Bourbon Montenegro -- also known as Mark Anthony Gonsalves -- is charged with 18 felony counts of voter fraud, 11 felony counts of procuring a false or forged instrument, two felony counts of perjury and one felony count of conspiracy to commit voter fraud, along with nine misdemeanor counts of interference with a prompt transfer of a completed affidavit, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.

Montenegro, 53, allegedly submitted more than 8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications between July and October, as well as allegedly falsifying names, addresses and signatures on nomination papers under penalty of perjury to run for mayor in Hawthorne.

If he is lucky and gets a Democrat judge he will probably get away with it.

Biden won. Trump lost. Trump is losing his court cases of voter fraud because he has no proof.

Trolling like this to get a reaction from others is MM's only way of getting some kind of compensation.

Pathetic sore losers do that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, TomJH said:

BIden won. Trump lost. Trump is losing his court cases of voter fraud because he has no proof.

Trolling like this to get a reaction from others is MM's only way of getting some kind of compensation.

Pathetic sore losers do that.

Tom, give him a break--

He's still struggling with that first black president thing. LOL

• Haha 5
6 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Tom, give him a break--

He's still struggling with that first black president thing. LOL

And the poor guy now has to struggle with a first female black vice president thing.

• Haha 3

Cedarburg police investigate voter fraud case

The Cedarburg Police Department is investigating a case of voter fraud. Investigators say that an absentee ballot showed up from a woman who died in July.

On election night, investigators say the ballot was put in a City Hall dropbox just before polls closed -- but there were immediate red flags.

"We attempted to log it into our system and, when we did that it came back that the voter was deceased," said City Clerk Tracie Sette.

A close look confirmed that the dates did not add up.

How many votes slipped by that were from the dead?

23 minutes ago, MovieMadness said:

Not nearly as many as the numbers of brain dead who continue to believe the election fraud conspiracy even after Trump's court challenges to the election have been dismissed. The legal challenges, so far, have been lost by Trump and time is running out for him. He and his sycophants (including dye dripping Rudy Giuliani) are now indulging in political propaganda by way of smears and confusion to try to undermine the legitimacy of the election of a new President. Polls show that Republicans are buying it despite the lack of evidence. This is the new birtherism.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, MovieMadness said:

Trump got millions of votes from the braindead so don't complain.

11/19/2020 15:17:34
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 248,892

Trump Death Clock

Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).
1 hour ago, MovieMadness said:

Cedarburg police investigate voter fraud case

The Cedarburg Police Department is investigating a case of voter fraud. Investigators say that an absentee ballot showed up from a woman who died in July.

On election night, investigators say the ballot was put in a City Hall dropbox just before polls closed -- but there were immediate red flags.

"We attempted to log it into our system and, when we did that it came back that the voter was deceased," said City Clerk Tracie Sette.

A close look confirmed that the dates did not add up.

Based on the recounts and audits,   not enough to impact any states outcome.  Even the lawyers that Trump hired agreed to that when they dropped some of their lawsuits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Hibi said:

WHY hasnt GA announced it's recount results?? They were supposed to announce it TODAY. Another stalling tactic????

The recount was completed late in the afternoon.    Results will be released on Friday,  which is  also the deadline for the Sec of State to certify the election.

The Sec of State has been very transparent so I don't think he is now trying to impose some type of stalling tactic.    (and Trump and his minions can't). 

5 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

The recount was completed late in the afternoon.    Results will be released on Friday,  which is  also the deadline for the Sec of State to certify the election.

The Sec of State has been very transparent so I don't think he is now trying to impose some type of stalling tactic.    (and Trump and his minions can't). 

Won't matter. I hope you know James that that Georgia Secretary of State down there is also in on this grand conspiracy too, don't ya.

;)

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Won't matter. I hope you know James that that Georgia Secretary of State down there is also in on this grand conspiracy too, don't ya.

;)

Not sure what you mean by "won't matter";   I suspect you mean it won't matter to millions of citizens that voted for Trump.   I.e.  no matter what the facts are they will still believe that Trump was defeated only (or mainly) because of fraud.     

Of course these Trumpers will never accept that Trump was defeated fairly,  but what they feel or believe is irrelevant to me.     

37 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Not sure what you mean by "won't matter";   I suspect you mean it won't matter to millions of citizens that voted for Trump.   I.e.  no matter what the facts are they will still believe that Trump was defeated only (or mainly) because of fraud.     

Of course these Trumpers will never accept that Trump was defeated fairly,  but what they feel or believe is irrelevant to me.     

Yep, that was the point of my little joke up there, alright.

(...but tell ya what here, James...as a courtesy to you and because you've always been one of my favorite people around here, from now on I will attempt to offer up ONLY little jokes in response to something you've posted which ARE "relevant" to you...DEAL?)  ;)

LOL

18 hours ago, Dargo said:

Yep, that was the point of my little joke up there, alright.

(...but tell ya what here, James...as a courtesy to you and because you've always been one of my favorite people around here, from now on I will attempt to offer up ONLY little jokes in response to something you've posted which ARE "relevant" to you...DEAL?)  ;)

LOL

As long as the joke is funny,  I don't care if it is "relevant" (and most of the time you're jokes are funny).  Thus keep up the good work! 

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Unfortunately the GOP seem to be still taking their lead from these 'irrelevant' cult members.  They re saying Trump's end game is to make the country ungovernable.

Nice guy, that guy.

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Unfortunately the GOP seem to be still taking their lead from these 'irrelevant' cult members.  They re saying Trump's end game is to make the country ungovernable.

Nice guy, that guy.

trump wants to knee cap Biden and his new Administration.

The trump people may think that's funny and that's the way to go--

But trying to destabilize or otherwise weaken the American president and the federal government is only going to hurt our National Security and the welfare of all Americans.

And it is beyond saying that attacking the transition is not patriotic--

Those who attack The Biden Transition endanger the National Security of all Americans and have no respect for  our Democratic Republic.

Those Who attack and enable the attack on the Biden Transition are enemies of the American people and our way of life.