Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

when Biden takes office we lose...

the most gorgeous first lady we've had since Jackie Kennedy.

for 4 years liberals and democrats just ignored her ravishing beauty.

Melania is a sweet angelic creature with a great love for children

a wonderful combination of love & beauty

First lady Melania Trump reaches out to Africa's children | ShareAmerica

In Photos: First Lady Melania Trump Takes Her Message of Child Well-Being  to Africa | The White House

In calling for 'peace' Melania Trump strikes different tone than the  President - CNNPolitics

Re: when Biden takes office we lose...

Before anyone scream the sky is falling, how about giving Biden a chance.  I thought the same thing when Bill Clinton took office believing  he be another Jimmy Carter - was I ever wrong, he was the opposite.

27 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Re: when Biden takes office we lose...

Before anyone scream the sky is falling, how about giving Biden a chance.  I thought the same thing when Bill Clinton took office believing  he be another Jimmy Carter - was I ever wrong, he was the opposite.

I guess this just goes to show ya that just because ONE guy might have a folksy southern accent, doesn't mean ALL guys with folky southern accents are inept leaders, eh ham?!

(...and kind'a like, just because ONE guy with an obnoxious New York accent who fancied himself a leader but really wasn't, doesn't mean ALL guys with obnoxious New York accents are as big a dumb SOB as HE is)

AND btw here Nip, SURE Melania is one foxy babe (how was THAT for showin' my age here, HUH?!), but I'll tell RIGHT now that Jill Biden isn't too hard on these old eyes either.

In fact, of ALL the first First Ladies in MY lifetime, the ONLY ones I "wouldn't have done" would have been Mamie Eisenhower, Lady Bird Johnson, Betty Ford and Hillary Clinton.

(...well, MAYBE Hillary after a few drinks perhaps...okay, so I think pantsuits are kind'a hot sometimes...so sue me)

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dargo said:

AND btw here Nip, SURE Melania is one foxy babe (how was THAT for showin' my age here, HUH?!), but I'll tell RIGHT now that Jill Biden isn't too hard on these old eyes either.

In fact, of ALL the first First Ladies in MY lifetime, the ONLY ones I "wouldn't have done" would have been Mamie Eisenhower, Lady Bird Johnson, Betty Ford and Hillary Clinton.

(...well, MAYBE Hillary after a few drinks perhaps...okay, so I think pantsuits are kind'a hot sometimes...so sue me)

....of this.

b11836efdb446be729dd0ca8919896cc.jpg

;)

• Haha 1