Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Donald Trump will go down in history as a Mass Murderer

lets try logic...

to attribute the deaths of thousands in a pandemic to the actions and words of a single person is laughable folly.

it springs from the hatred and malice of those who have claimed to represent tolerance for more than 50 years now.

• Like 1

what about roe v. wade?

more than 45 years now of legalized infanticide.

the world has seen the archival footage of the ovens used by the SS to incinerate the corpses of murdered European jews. but dare the left allow the showing of the silent scream in our classrooms?

never!...for they fear exposure of the truth to living human minds. it has been a silent human genocide of our unborn human posterity.

the absolute epitome of cold-blooded mass murder.

Olbermann equates Donald Trump's neglect of this pandemic and his present hindrance of a smooth transition to what the British did to exasperate the Irish famine, to what Stalin did to starve his own people.

Trump is nowhere to be found and cares only for himself.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

what about roe v. wade?

the world has seen the archival footage of the ovens used by the SS to incinerate the corpses of murdered European jews. but dare the left allow the showing of the silent scream in our classrooms?

never!...for they fear exposure of the truth to living human minds. it has been a silent human genocide of our unborn human posterity.

Trump has no problem taking a cocktail made from an aborted fetus and besides you are just changing the subject from Trump's mass murder of his own citizens.  People in South Dakota are going to their graves denying that they have the virus because they believed Trump when he said it was harmless.  Get with it!!

• Thanks 1

Perhaps not legally but morally Trump's politicization of mask wearing and missing in action abstaining from fighting covid 19 makes him responsible for the unnecessary deaths of thousands of Americans. Trump, a classic narcissistic sociopath, doesn't care about the deaths but history will be severe in its assessment of his leadership even as his sycophantic cult worshipping supporters try to excuse his behaviour.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

what about roe v. wade?

Ya know Nip, you maybe would be correct in this regard if you'd had used the word "embryo-cide" or even "fetus-cide" in the above, as the definition of the word "infant" and regardless what your "Judeo-Christian" teachings might have told you, is the following:

In medical contexts, newborn or neonate (from Latin, neonatus, newborn) refers to an infant in the first 28 days after birth; the term applies to premature, full term, and postmature infants; before birth, the term "fetus" is used. The term "infant" is typically applied to young children under one year of age; however, definitions may vary and may include children up to two years of age. 

Bottom line...no life of an "infant" is ever killed or shortened during a legal abortion.

(...but considering that your use of the English language is very often shown to be on a par with your boy Donny, I know everything I've just said here will most likely just be dismissed by you as a lot of "highfalutin talk" or maybe even "a lot of liberal BS", but let me assure you here that it is indeed factual and correct...and ironically, concepts your boy Donny has always had a problem comprehending as well)

Guess those who not wanting to social distance, wear mask, traveling to rallies / events / beaches are not at fault.  

EXACTLY HOW HARD the highlighted was  to do??  Wouldn't had taken any EFFORT whatsoever! :angry:

(oh, the stir crazy HS excuse)

8 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Guess those who not wanting to social distance, wear mask, traveling to rallies / events / beaches are not at fault.  

EXACTLY HOW HARD the highlighted was  to do??  Wouldn't had taken any EFFORT whatsoever! :angry:

(oh, the stir crazy HS excuse)

I agree with you here;  To place the blame 100% on Trump or even  50%,  is just silly.   

Trump wasn't the all powerful Wizard of Oz.    (or maybe I should say he was,  in that he acted like it,  and believe such crap in his own mind,  but clearly wasn't).

Those fools that didn't social distance,   had any non-essential contact with anyone outside of their own household,   didn't wear mask when they had to be leave their household to conduct essential business (e.g. going to the grocery store,  work), etc...  are much more to blame (for either getting C-19 or giving it to someone else),  than Trump.

Trump isn't responsible that there are millions of Americans that believe the total crap and lies that come from his mouth.     

Also Trump will be gone in a few months.     Biden won the election.     It isn't healthy for the soul to continue with such hate, even for someone like Trump that deserves all the hate throw at him. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Trump isn't responsible that there are millions of Americans that believe the total crap and lies that come from his mouth.     

Was Hitler not responsible for the holocaust? Was he not responsible just because it wasn't his fault that millions of Germans chose to believe that super race crap? 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

lets try logic...

to attribute the deaths of thousands in a pandemic to the actions and words of a single person is laughable folly.

it springs from the hatred and malice of those who have claimed to represent tolerance for more than 50 years now.

If he takes credit for Warp Speed, he has to take the blame for his inaction.  I'll agree that all the deaths can't be attributed to his inaction, but there would have been a lot fewer people dying if he had gotten off his butt and done something, anything, and earlier.   He knew the severity of it and did absolutely nothing for weeks.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

what about roe v. wade?

In logic, this is known as the red herring fallacy.  You've changed the subject to something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People in general don't like to be told what to do.  Even if there was a Democrat in office, many will ignore and do as they please out of protest with the  "this is a free country" attitude,

How will Biden address this stubbornness without declaring martial law?

Countries like China can get a better grapple of this because of their system...do as we say or else!  A law professor was arrested for simply criticizing Xi's covid policies.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, TomJH said:

Perhaps not legally but morally Trump's politicization of mask wearing and missing in action abstaining from fighting covid 19 makes him responsible for the unnecessary deaths of thousands of Americans. Trump, a classic narcissistic sociopath, doesn't care about the deaths but history will be severe in its assessment of his leadership even as his sycophantic cult worshipping supporters try to excuse his behaviour...there will be no history if future humanity is reduced to piles of rancid tapioca by nuclear fallout.

• Confused 1
17 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

Was Hitler not responsible for the holocaust? Was he not responsible just because it wasn't his fault that millions of Germans chose to believe that super race crap? 

I don't believe Hitler was "responsible" for the holocaust.     That type of POV allows the millions of Germans that chose to participate off the hook.

PS:   When it comes to Trump being a racist and some of his racist policies,   don't you fault voters that voted for Trump,  as condoning racism?   I.e.  we don't let these Trump voters off-the-hook in this case.    Thus I don't let them off-the-hook for being jerks when it comes to following Covid-10 safely standards just because of the lame excuse  Trump advised them to.     I.e. you're being too nice to Trumper!    

15 hours ago, hamradio said:

People in general don't like to be told what to do.  Even if there was a Democrat in office, many will ignore and do as they please out of protest with the  "this is a free country" attitude,

How will Biden address this stubbornness without declaring martial law?

Countries like China can get a better grapple of this because of their system...do as we say or else!  A law professor was arrested for simply criticizing Xi's covid policies.

They've had some good outcomes in New Zealand and Australia, countries which are not dictatorships.

34 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I don't believe Hitler was "responsible" for the holocaust.     That type of POV allows the millions of Germans that chose to participate off the hook.

PS:   When it comes to Trump being a racist and some of his racist policies,   don't you fault voters that voted for Trump,  as condoning racism?   I.e.  we don't let these Trump voters off-the-hook in this case.    Thus I don't let them off-the-hook for being jerks when it comes to following Covid-10 safely standards just because of the lame excuse  Trump advised them to.     I.e. you're being too nice to Trumper!    

But he did keep honest information from the public for his own political benefit.  He knows how much these cult members dote on his every word.  He downplayed everything instead of rallying the nation.  He didn't mobilize testing as he was being asked to do.  He is the main culprit.  The buck stops there.  I could go on and on.

Well, there's a milestone for you ...

11/20/2020 15:35:56
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 250,960

Trump Death Clock

Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).

Just now, Bogie56 said:

But he did keep honest information from the public for his own political benefit.  He knows how much these cult members dote on his every word.  He downplayed everything instead of rallying the nation.  He didn't mobilize testing as he was being asked to do.  He is the main culprit.  The buck stops there.  I could go on and on.

Some people have short memories. Let's go on and on:

trump fought the Democratic governors and tried to withhold aid and equipment from them. He had them bidding against each other.

Then trump put the slumlord son-in-law in charge who then had the nerve to say that stockpiled PPE belonged to the federal government and he didn't have to share it with the states.

We the American citizens are in the states. We the American citizens pay for the federal government. We the American citizens are the United States of America.

trump wanted to see stressed out panic-stricken Governors like Cuomo grovel before him to ask for help for American citizens, just like a king or dictator.

But calling the pandemic a hoax in the early months of this year and having no National strategy to combat it is certainly reason enough to lay the blame for so much of this death on trump.

I'll leave trump's weaponizing of masking to somebody else to talk about.

• Like 1

There are plenty of passages in Bob Woodward's Rage where Trump, in his own words chooses to ignore and belittle the warnings he was given because doing nothing appeared to work better for his re-election purposes.

Things were not put in motion because of Donald Trump.  Tens of thousands of lives were lost because of it.

3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Are you talking about Hitler or Trump?    (rhetorical question of course!).      I can agree that both were "the main culprit".

4 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Responsibility for the Holocaust

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_Holocaust

Hitler's prophecy speech in the Reichstag, 30 January 1939

I have very often in my lifetime been a prophet and have been mostly derided. At the time of my struggle for power it was in the first instance the Jewish people who only greeted with laughter my prophecies that I would someday take over the leadership of the state and of the entire people of Germany and then, among other things, also bring the Jewish problem to its solution. I believe that this hollow laughter of Jewry in Germany has already stuck in its throat. I want today to be a prophet again: if international finance Jewry inside and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, the result will be not the Bolshevization of the earth and thereby the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe.

800px-Adolf_Hitler's_speech_in_the_Reich

3 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Regarding covid-19 , what about international travel / trade which cause the virus to spread across the globe as fast it did.

That is here to stay no matter what anyone thinks about it.   And we did have a pandemic 100 years ago when "international travel / trade" was not as predominant.