Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Donald Trump will go down in history as a Mass Murderer

51TszuDCqzL.jpg

07/09/2021 16:39:06
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 625,041

Trump Death Clock

Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).

• Sad 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Because he thought he could **** his way out of the pandemic by denying it. He bet wrong and Donald can never be wrong. He will fight the legitimacy of Covid until his last breath.
Quote Tweet

LNm-fcGk_mini.jpg

Gennifer Geller

@drgenngeller
· 6h
@MichaelCohen212 why do you think the trumpists have approached covid as they have? Does he want to harm his own supporters? I’m a doctor, I’m stumped by this.
  • Sad 1
  • 1 month later...
08/28/2021 07:33:05
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 666,823

Trump Death Clock

Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).
  • Thanks 1

Quote, by a President.

“The United States has spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS fighting and policing in the Middle East. Thousands of our Great Soldiers have died or been badly wounded. Millions of people have died on the other side. GOING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE ... IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY! We went to war under a false & now disproven premise, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.”

1 minute ago, HIGHWAY said:

Quote, by a President.

“The United States has spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS fighting and policing in the Middle East. Thousands of our Great Soldiers have died or been badly wounded. Millions of people have died on the other side. GOING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE ... IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY! We went to war under a false & now disproven premise, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.”

A former democrat?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, HIGHWAY said:

Quote, by a President.

Who?

• Haha 1

The United States has spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS fighting and policing in the Middle East. Thousands of our Great Soldiers have died or been badly wounded. Millions of people have died on the other side. GOING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE.....
....IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY! We went to war under a false & now disproven premise, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. There were NONE! Now we are slowly & carefully bringing our great soldiers & military home. Our focus is on the BIG PICTURE! THE USA IS GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, TomJH said:

The United States has spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS fighting and policing in the Middle East. Thousands of our Great Soldiers have died or been badly wounded. Millions of people have died on the other side. GOING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE.....
....IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY! We went to war under a false & now disproven premise, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. There were NONE! Now we are slowly & carefully bringing our great soldiers & military home. Our focus is on the BIG PICTURE! THE USA IS GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!

"Thousands of our Great Soldiers have died or been badly wounded."

Now you know he is pulling one because he thinks they were suckers.  Plus he is on record on Howard Stern approving of the war in Iraq.  This is just another con.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, TomJH said:

Seems partly to be referring to the 2nd Gulf War - the STUPID NEEDLESS 2003 invasion of Iraq.  Like his daddy, Bush jr is a globalist who wanted to make his father proud. (ah Saddam "threaten" him).

US taxpayers have reportedly paid an average of $8,000 each and over $2 trillion total for the Iraq war alone

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-taxpayers-spent-8000-each-2-trillion-iraq-war-study-2020-2

Now again WHEN did Iraq attacked the United States (militarily or terrorist wise?) :angry:

• Thanks 1

how are you enjoying potato joe abandoning and martyring good US citizens in exchange for importing possible terrorists into Virginia(there's plenty of video of them de-bussing in their new homeland - why don't you folks put them up and adopt some?)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Cinemartian said:

how are you enjoying potato joe abandoning and martyring good US citizens in exchange for importing possible terrorists into Virginia(there's plenty of video of them de-bussing in their new homeland - why don't you folks put them up and adopt some?)

You need to keep up.    These possible terrorist are being bussed to Mar-a-Lago. 

• Haha 3
Just now, jamesjazzguitar said:

You need to keep up.    These possible terrorist are being bussed to Mar-a-Lago. 

that wasn't even close to poignant - you need to seek assistance - you have early onset dementia old man - call your daughters husband for help

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Cinemartian said:

How did you enjoy Megalomaniac Donald abandoning and martyring 600,000+ Americans in exchange for improving his re-election chances!!??!!  Trump even endangered his secret service for optics, as well as the brain dead deplorable base by holding super-spreading rallies without caring if they were safe or not!    Thankfully a majority of Americans saw his self-serving selfishness and voted him out of office!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

How did you enjoy Megalomaniac Donald abandoning and martyring 600,000+ Americans in exchange for improving his re-election chances!!??!!  Trump even endangered his secret service for optics, as well as the brain dead deplorable base by holding super-spreading rallies without caring if they were safe or not!    Thankfully a majority of Americans saw his self-serving selfishness and voted him out of office!!!

Just because you are hispanic doesn't mean you have to hate all anti-Democrats - they've brainwashed you latinos

Trump himself was a democrat for many years - I'm not a lover of Donald Trump - but Joe Biden is a child molester - I have CSPAN footage to back it up

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Cinemartian said:

Just because you are hispanic doesn't mean you have to hate all anti-Democrats - they've brainwashed you latinos

I know many latinos who love President Trump.

The hateful ones are just louder, that's all.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, 37kitties said:

I know many latinos who love President Trump.

The hateful ones are just louder, that's all.

most of my friends are/were latinos - ecuadorians, el salvador, puerto rico, mexico - you name it

I was told that they are expected to vote democrat - even recently one woman I know of "....my people"

5 minutes ago, Cinemartian said:

most of my friends are/were latinos - ecuadorians, el salvador, puerto rico, mexico - you name it

I was told that they are expected to vote democrat - even recently one woman I know of "....my people"

Who expects it? Their mothers?

• Thanks 1
On 8/28/2021 at 4:19 PM, hamradio said:

Seems partly to be referring to the 2nd Gulf War - the STUPID NEEDLESS 2003 invasion of Iraq.  Like his daddy, Bush jr is a globalist who wanted to make his father proud. (ah Saddam "threaten" him).

US taxpayers have reportedly paid an average of $8,000 each and over $2 trillion total for the Iraq war alone

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-taxpayers-spent-8000-each-2-trillion-iraq-war-study-2020-2

Now again WHEN did Iraq attacked the United States (militarily or terrorist wise?) :angry:

Iraq attacked Kuwait and threatened to attack Saudi Arabia and probably other Gulf states.   These countries may not be "allies" in the traditional sense, but they are friendly to US and some have permitted US bases to be located there.  So, Iraq at that time was a threat to US interests and even more so to the interests of Europe and Asia.

But Iraq was not a threat to anybody other than their own people in 2003.

On 8/28/2021 at 9:06 PM, Cinemartian said:

NO US citizens have been abandoned in Afghanistan.  Any who will be left there are doing so because they want to stay.

All of the Afghans being brought to US are fully vetted as not being threat to US.

So, you are wrong on both counts.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, ElCid said:

NO US citizens have been abandoned in Afghanistan.  Any who will be left there are doing so because they want to stay.

:lol:

Dead people love it there.

• Sad 1
18 hours ago, Cinemartian said:

Trump himself was a democrat for many years - I'm not a lover of Donald Trump - but Joe Biden is a child molester - I have CSPAN footage to back it up

As far as I’m concerned, any Latino who supports Donald Trump is a self-hating fool.  They tacitly agree that their fathers, brothers, sons, even themselves, etc.  are “murderers and rapists”.  They have bought Into Trump’s racist and xenophobic scapegoating of Latinos, immigrants, refugees and asylum-seekers as the reason for all this country’s problems.  Unless they are multi millionaires or billionaires, Donald Trump did nothing for them, except make it ok to  hate your people and culture, self-hatred!!

The fact that Donald Trump had no problem allowing 600,000+ Americans die of Covid, should have definitively disqualified him to remain president for Latinos and all other Americans.  Something you didn’t/couldn’t answer above, instead deflecting with your post about Latinos.   And that many of his “right to life ” “Christian’   supporters continued to support his allowing of over half a million Americans dying is what I don’t get!!  Do you?!?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Arturo said:

As far as I’m concerned, any Latino who supports Donald Trump is a self-hating fool.  They tacitly agree that their fathers, brothers, sons, even themselves, etc.  are “murderers and rapists”.  They have bought Into Trump’s racist and xenophobic scapegoating of Latinos, immigrants, refugees and asylum-seekers as the reason for all this country’s problems.  Unless they are multi millionaires or billionaires, Donald Trump did nothing for them, except make it ok to  hate your people and culture, self-hatred!!

The fact that Donald Trump had no problem allowing 600,000+ Americans die of Covid, should have definitively disqualified him to remain president for Latinos and all other Americans.  Something you didn’t/couldn’t answer above, instead deflecting with your post about Latinos.   And that many of his “right to life ” “Christian’   supporters continued to support his allowing of over half a million Americans dying is what I don’t get!!  Do you?!?

covid was mostly a scam(rather the opportunistic exploitation of it - those that died[especially in 2020 when DT was in office] were tagged COVID19 not diagnosed with the same illness) and has no place in your argument - you are creating a salad - DT benefited from such a scam as did everyone else - so your story is moot -

13 minutes ago, Cinemartian said:

covid was mostly a scam(rather the opportunistic exploitation of it - those that died[especially in 2020 when DT was in office] were tagged COVID19 not diagnosed with the same illness) and has no place in your argument - you are creating a salad - DT benefited from such a scam as did everyone else - so your story is moot -

I find it totally legitimate if someone is attacking Joe Biden (or as you put it “Potato Joe”)  for 13 American deaths due to abandonment, to counter with something similar done by Donald Trump, only 50,000 times more!!  That you cal it a scam means you have bought into Trump’s rhetoric and his rationale for allowing Half Million Americans to die of Covid!! 

Now that you went for my ethnicity in your initial response to me should have had no place in your argument, so who is creating the “salad”!?!  And those that benefitted from the Covid “scam” were largely the crooks in the Trump Adminstration, and those associated with them, so do not say that everybody benefited.  And you saying my story is moot does not make it so, especially with t he pretzelogic you have used.

• Like 1