Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Donald Trump will go down in history as a Mass Murderer

24 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I find it totally legitimate if someone is attacking Joe Biden (or as you put it “Potato Joe”)  for 13 American deaths due to abandonment, to counter with something similar done by Donald Trump, only 50,000 times more!!  That you cal it a scam means you have bought into Trump’s rhetoric and his rationale for allowing Half Million Americans to die of Covid!! 

Now that you went for my ethnicity in your initial response to me should have had no place in your argument, so who is creating the “salad”!?!  And those that benefitted from the Covid “scam” were largely the crooks in the Trump Adminstration, and those associated with them, so do not say that everybody benefited.  And you saying my story is moot does not make it so, especially with t he pretzelogic you have used.

You are OVER estimating the amount of people that died of COVID - secondly, Trump didn't have anything to do with it - the medical industry DID! The CDC and GOVERNORS(mainly blue states) DID

Trump was the GENERAL IN CHIEF - President is a title reserved for a FACE(talking head) typically associated with WAR - IS COVID A WAR!? NO!

1 hour ago, Cinemartian said:

You are OVER estimating the amount of people that died of COVID - secondly, Trump didn't have anything to do with it - the medical industry DID! The CDC and GOVERNORS(mainly blue states) DID

Trump was the GENERAL IN CHIEF - President is a title reserved for a FACE(talking head) typically associated with WAR - IS COVID A WAR!? NO!

This thread is called “Donald Trump Will Go Down in History as a Mass Murderer”!!    Nothing about War in the strict definition of the word.   I don’t overestimate anything; the 600,000 plus is the official government statistic, close to 630,000 by now, and by many accounts, this is an UNDERcount!

Donald Trump had everything to do with how he chose to responde to the Covid-19 threat, from ignoring calls to label this a crisis, downplaying the severity of the virus, dragging his feet in any response.  His inaction/insufficient action/ incompetence, along with his willful manipulation of the narrative and the data, made the pandemic much worse than it should have been here.  Then he tried to take it all back.  Open up before it was safe, vacílate on the use of masks and vaccines, pushing quack remedies.  All for his reelection, he sacrificed hundreds of thousands of Americans.   As for governors to blame, it is the red state ones that are against common sense safety measures that keeps us where we are with increasing deaths.

WHERE HAVE YOU  BEEN THE LAST 18 MONTHS!!  Never mind, you must have been watching and listening to the conspiracy theorists doing everything to minimize the pandemic, and not blame Trump!  The reason we are still here is all the people following Trump’s lead, selfishly  refusing to vaccinate fir the good of all, allowing the Delta Variant to cause another wave of hospitalizations and deaths.  You must live in a delusional unreality if you believe otherwise.

• Thanks 4
23 hours ago, Cinemartian said:

Just because you are hispanic doesn't mean you have to hate all anti-Democrats - they've brainwashed you latinos

Trump himself was a democrat for many years - I'm not a lover of Donald Trump - but Joe Biden is a child molester - I have CSPAN footage to back it up

I'd like to see this footage! :D

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Hibi said:

I'd like to see this footage! :D

Video cam in the basement of a D.C. Pizza Parlour where he and Hillary Clinton boiled babies for lunch.  It's true !!!! :lol:

Myself, I would have just ordered a pizza with extra pepperoni.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Video cam in the basement of a D.C. Pizza Parlour where he and Hillary Clinton boiled babies for lunch.  It's true !!!! :lol:

Myself, I would have just ordered a pizza with extra pepperoni.

they're calling you for your booster shot

Just now, Cinemartian said:

they're calling you for your booster shot

Maybe you should go into a Covid wing and give everyone there a big wet one and let's see who outlives who, shall we?  B)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Arturo said:

This thread is called “Donald Trump Will Go Down in History as a Mass Murderer”!!    Nothing about War in the strict definition of the word.   I don’t overestimate anything; the 600,000 plus is the official government statistic, close to 630,000 by now, and by many accounts, this is an UNDERcount!

Donald Trump had everything to do with how he chose to responde to the Covid-19 threat, from ignoring calls to label this a crisis, downplaying the severity of the virus, dragging his feet in any response.  His inaction/insufficient action/ incompetence, along with his willful manipulation of the narrative and the data, made the pandemic much worse than it should have been here.  Then he tried to take it all back.  Open up before it was safe, vacílate on the use of masks and vaccines, pushing quack remedies.  All for his reelection, he sacrificed hundreds of thousands of Americans.   As for governors to blame, it is the red state ones that are against common sense safety measures that keeps us where we are with increasing deaths.

WHERE HAVE YOU  BEEN THE LAST 18 MONTHS!!  Never mind, you must have been watching and listening to the conspiracy theorists doing everything to minimize the pandemic, and not blame Trump!  The reason we are still here is all the people following Trump’s lead, selfishly  refusing to vaccinate fir the good of all, allowing the Delta Variant to cause another wave of hospitalizations and deaths.  You must live in a delusional unreality if you believe otherwise.

blah blah blah - no entiende

18 minutes ago, Cinemartian said:

blah blah blah - no entiende

Obvio!  No you don’t….understand!!  When presented with this your response was “Blah blah blah”.!  A winner in some circles I guess!!

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Cinemartian said:

sorry - I'm rational not a lunatic - I don't have a stooge as my avatar

Speaking of lunatics, some of the anti-vaccers on tv talk about black lights make their veins glow purple.  Hello, that’s what fluorescent lights do.  But It makes me want to see MURDER HE SAYS, with Marjorie Main and brood swinging  the table so they don’t get the radioactive bowl which will make them glow in the dark.  Sounds as sane as these people on tv!!

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Arturo said:

Speaking of lunatics, some of the anti-vaccers on tv talk about black lights make their veins glow purple.  Hello, that’s what fluorescent lights do.  But It makes me want to see MURDER HE SAYS, with Marjorie Main and brood swinging  the table so they don’t get the radioactive bowl which will make them glow in the dark.  Sounds as sane as these people on tv!!

sac·ro·sanct blah to you

On 8/30/2021 at 9:38 PM, Cinemartian said:

Fearmongering is the greatest method of manipulating the masses. 

Control was being lost - elections and referendums had begun to bring results not welcomed by the establishment .

As useful as fearmongering had always been when individual projects called for its implementation, all this reversal of direction that was beginning to manifest in the body politic came to generate the overdrive of fearmongering we have been witnessing this past year or so.

And as the panic is not dissipating among the power elite, neither is the propaganda offensive being waged by that power structure. It is desperate and will do anything to save itself.

Wonder how many laugh icons this post will get. Maybe a sad one from someone as well.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, 37kitties said:

Control was being lost - elections and referendums had begun to bring results not welcomed by the establishment .

As useful as fearmongering had always been when individual projects called for its implementation, all this reversal of direction that was beginning to manifest in the body politic came to generate the overdrive of fearmongering we have been witnessing this past year or so.

And as the panic is not dissipating among the power elite, neither is the propaganda offensive being waged by that power structure. It is desperate and will do anything to save itself.

Wonder how many laugh icons this post will get. Maybe a sad one from someone as well.

Fearmongering is all the GOP is good for to get their base all riled up.  They’ve been doing this for decades,  “Beware the Mexicans, the liberals, the immigrants, All people of color, BLM, urban dwellers, Muslims, scientists, educators, climate change believers, globalists, mask wearers,  vaccines, suburban women, LGBTQ+,”  etc. etc, etc,

This is how Donald Trump rode into the presidency.  And while there, he continued to stoke the fear factor to keep his base in line, helped by the rest of the GOP, the alt-Right media, QAnon, all peddling fear, making it up and weaving conspiracy theories out of this.  

When it didn’t work a second time, now new lies and conspiracies have spread more fear and are keeping the base riled up:  “The election was stolen, the Chinese, the Unkrainians, the Italians, whoever.”  Never mind that Trump and the GOP cooked this line two years before the actual election, they knew the deplorable base were succcers for this and would bite hook line and sinker.  They have already attempted one insurrection on our democracy, and are ready to attempt another coup, even a civil war!!   So who exactly pushing the fear factor and running scared!!??!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
9 hours ago, Arturo said:

Fearmongering is all the GOP is good for to get their base all riled up.  They’ve been doing this for decades,  “Beware the Mexicans, the liberals, the immigrants, All people of color, BLM, urban dwellers, Muslims, scientists, educators, climate change believers, globalists, mask wearers,  vaccines, suburban women, LGBTQ+,”  etc. etc, etc,

This is how Donald Trump rode into the presidency.  And while there, he continued to stoke the fear factor to keep his base in line, helped by the rest of the GOP, the alt-Right media, QAnon, all peddling fear, making it up and weaving conspiracy theories out of this.  

When it didn’t work a second time, now new lies and conspiracies have spread more fear and are keeping the base riled up:  “The election was stolen, the Chinese, the Unkrainians, the Italians, whoever.”  Never mind that Trump and the GOP cooked this line two years before the actual election, they knew the deplorable base were succcers for this and would bite hook line and sinker.  They have already attempted one insurrection on our democracy, and are ready to attempt another coup, even a civil war!!   So who exactly pushing the fear factor and running scared!!??!!

On 9/1/2021 at 5:38 PM, 37kitties said:

Did you watch this!? you don't sound like you did

On 9/1/2021 at 9:15 PM, Arturo said:

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

how will Trump be blamed for anyything if all the records of human civilization are destroyed by climate change?

:lol:

They will blame him until then!

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Arturo said:

They will blame him until then!

When told by his own government that the Planet was at a tipping point with regards climate change, Donald Trump called it all a hoax, abandoned the worldwide Paris climate accord and started to reverse conservation methods wherever he could.  Donald Trump is how you spell Evil.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1