Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Democrats working on.........

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

a fair opportunity to file a grievance in court?

the average working class american cannot afford to pay for a bleeping lawyer.

the typical disconnected commom wisdom of the liberal...

have the average person pay for what they cannot afford.

:lol::P

The average person doesn't have to pay anything for certain kinds of wrongful damage lawsuits. Lawyers take them on and if they win then they have to pay something.

I'm surprised you don't know about legal aid in the United States. If you really can't afford a lawyer and you have a legal problem, you can go to Legal Aid and they will appoint a lawyer for you-- at little or no cost depending on what you can afford.

And you should know, just from the movies, that if you need a court appointed attorney -- when standing trial in a criminal complaint, you can receive one whether you can pay the lawyer or not.

I was just reading an AP report about how two American Hispanic women received a large undisclosed amount of money, because Homeland Security detained them for speaking Spanish at a convenience store in Montana--

On the premise that they were illegal immigrants because they spoke Spanish to each other. The two women were American citizens who were born in the United States of America. They were defended by the ACLU. The ACLU takes up these kind of cases and I'm sure you've heard of them.