Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

we should all give Joe Biden a chance...

1 minute ago, NipkowDisc said:

as much as the democrats and the msm ever gave Trump.

fair is fair.

:)

Criticize all you want.  It's a free country. 

Criticism of the president comes with the job, and whoever sits in the Oval Office needs to have a thick skin and take it without lashing out.

Biden doesn't need me or anyone else to defend him.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

as much as the democrats and the msm ever gave Trump.

fair is fair.

:)

Trump started out on the wrong foot by asking Russia to help him win the election.  Plus he was a known racist and charlatan business man.  And as nasty and cruel as can be which I admit was a turn on for too many Americans.

• Thanks 2
21 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Trump started out on the wrong foot by asking Russia to help him win the election.  Plus he was a known racist and charlatan business man.  And as nasty and cruel as can be which I admit was a turn on for too many Americans.

Truly amazing is how trump turned on so many people not just with the racism, but also with his hatred of women and his lack of respect  for women.

trump's a self- admitted sexual molester who has been accused --over decades --

by dozens of women of sexual battery and--

even rape.

For a Country which claims to be a leader in the world oh, there are so many people who have such a long ways to go in the United States of having the normal standards that most other industrialized Progressive countries take for granted in the 21st century.

Another example would be how the trump Administration promoted capital punishment.

Of course, trump supporters generally do support capital punishment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Knock knock. 

Who's there?

I'm going to make a million anti-Biden threads.

I'm going to make a million anti-Biden threads who?

I'm going to make a million anti-Biden threads to monopolize the board and say the same thing over and over.

Wow. That's funny man! :) 

16 hours ago, TopBilled said:

Knock knock. 

Who's there?

I'm going to make a million anti-Biden threads to monopolize the board and say the same thing over and over.

There is a precedent of many anti-Trump threads.  Also, some people posting many, many, many times per day on anti-Trump threads.

15 hours ago, hamradio said:

I'm giving Biden a chance thus showing how an adult suppose to behave unlike those crybabies of 2016.

:o You mean a president who behaves MATURELY,  and not furiously tweeting his temper tantrums and resorting to 8th grade level name calling of anyone he doesn't like?   Why, I haven't noticed anyone like that in the White House for THE LAST FOUR YEARS!

Sepiatone

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

:o You mean a president who behaves MATURELY,  and not furiously tweeting his temper tantrums and resorting to 8th grade level name calling of anyone he doesn't like?   Why, I haven't noticed anyone like that in the White House for THE LAST FOUR YEARS!

Sepiatone

Referring to voters.

2 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Referring to voters.

Realize that, but was responding to the first half of that statement.

And we've already heard far more from the "crybabies" of 2020.  Even BEFORE the election!  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Like 1
On 11/24/2020 at 6:26 PM, TopBilled said:

Knock knock. 

Who's there?

You sure you taught children?

9 hours ago, ElCid said:

There is a precedent of many anti-Trump threads.  Also, some people posting many, many, many times per day on anti-Trump threads.

Precedent? or President?

24 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Only Canadians do that.

So..why do Canadians do that?

30 minutes ago, ElCid said:

More than just Canadians.

I think jimmy was joking when he singled out the Canadians.

By the way does anyone say "Canuck" anymore? Or has that become an outdated politically incorrect thing to say now?

Might be that some see it as outdated and the others just think it sounds kinda dumb.  To me....

It always sounded like some kind of Eskimo name, like CANUCK  might be NANOOK'S brother.  ;)  Anyway.....

The Vancouver, British Columbia hockey team still uses the term .

Sepiatone

• Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

Might be that some see it as outdated and the others just think it sounds kinda dumb.  To me....

It always sounded like some kind of Eskimo name, like CANUCK  might be NANOOK'S brother.  ;)  Anyway.....

The Vancouver, British Columbia hockey team still uses the term .

Sepiatone

Yes, I googled the term earlier and saw there was a sports team in Canada using the term.

Interesting.

The sign of an unhealthy democracy is when the people are compelled to choose their tormentors and not their liberators.

Modern America in a nutshell: you don't vote for who you like, you just vote for the person you hate less.

This basically confirms my hypothesis that most people just wanted to go back to sleep by electing a status quo career politician.