Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Biden team

23 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

From what I can surmise, the claim is she was given the data about pipe corrosion and didn't take fast enough steps to warn the public about it.   However, this was the first time I heard or read her name in connection with the Flint troubles  and do note;

It's mostly Michigan legislative republicans making this complaint about her appointment.

Why NIP!

Despite all your allusions to belief in Judeo-Christian dogma,  you never cease to continually marginalize huge communities of God's children.   I'm supposing "fierce" in Haaland's case to mean   "intense"  and/or "Passionate".

Sepiatone

that's right. intense and passionate in having a chip on her shoulder torwards palefaces. she'll reinvent our national parks in the name of ethnic justice.

:D

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

that's right. intense and passionate in having a chip on her shoulder torwards palefaces. she'll reinvent our national parks in the name of ethnic justice.

:D

Well-educated powerful women of color like Vice President- Elect Harris and Rep Haaland seem to make you uncomfortable.

I wonder why?

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Well-educated powerful women of color like Vice President- Elect Harris and Rep Haaland seem to make you uncomfortable.

I wonder why?

yes, and what makes me uncomfortable is them passing off their hostile personal agenda as a proclamation for social and ethnic justice.

it is nothing more than a hateful agenda to get back at any caucasian people for all of human history.

the left demonizes white people exactly like they do the cops.

and it oughta bother thoughtful honest democrats that biden is pandering so shamelessly even before being sworn in. he obviously is anticipating alotta criticism so he is softening it up beforehand with his shameless pandering.

is it to become a mccarthyesque thought crime for any public displays of images of the Duke? I doan object to a native american as secretary of the interior as long as she takes the responsibility seriously.

is there to be a glut of John Wayne statues removed from public sight?

they say that white devils defamed the native american, now they will defame the white race in the name of justice.

I see him doing what he said he'd do.  Diversifying the cabinet and administration.  And appointing a group of azz kissing white men with no acumen for the job they're appointed to isn't really diversifying.  TRUMP'S only "diversity" was.....

Dividing position appointments between those that will bend forward in front of him, those who will kneel behind him and those who will kneel in FRONT of him. With mouths wide open. 

And those red capped wanna be's that have his picture over their beds with the hand lotion at the ready.  ;) 

Sepiatone

15 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

That seems like a peculiar thing to do, considering much of the "left" IS made up of white people.  :rolleyes:

Sepiatone

and is it really mentally sound for members of the white race to join in to their own race's denegration?? what is that? self-loathing?

nothing sensible I fear.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, mr6666 said:

For those who may not know, "con law" is short for Constitutional Law.  However, if he goes after a certain individual, his family and his companies, it may have a new interpretation.

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

I think Biden should maybe lean into the "Sleepy Joe" thing more. "They call me 'Sleepy Joe' - not because I'll be sleeping so much, but because you finally can."
Quote Tweet

UAREGV-0_mini.png

Kylie Atwood

@kylieatwood
· 2h
Biden to nominate William Burns as CIA director, turning to a longtime diplomat to lead agency in post-Trump era. “The American people will sleep soundly with him as our next CIA Director," Biden said. This will be well-received by the diplomatic corps. https://cnn.com/2021/01/11/politics/william-burns-cia-director-nomination/index.html
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 11:01 AM, Princess of Tap said:

I wonder why?

I have a problem with hostility being masked as responsibility.. either they're gonna take their jobs seriously or they are not.

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

I have a problem with hostility being masked as responsibility.. either they're gonna take their jobs seriously or they are not.

Some people are just handed positions oh, while there are others who have to work hard and prove themselves every step of the way.

Some people may perceive hostility in others, when actually they're projecting it themselves  because of low self-esteem and insecurities.

On 12/22/2020 at 11:53 AM, ralfy said:

Biden is a warmonger, no different from Obama and Bush, not to mention Clinton and others.

Their support for aggression against weaker countries has led to millions dead and suffering in various countries.

Funny you mentioned Clinton in all that.  I remember( must have been more than 20 years ago) that right-wing pundit ANN COULTER  was whining about how Bill Clinton, "Failed to take us to war!"  Like not going senselessly to war was a bad thing.  And now here YOU come, calling Clinton a "warmonger".    :rolleyes:  And just what war WAS that?   I mean----

What's it all about, RALFY?  ;) 

Sepiatone