Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mysterious Metal Monolith In Utah Desert Suddenly Vanishes

Mysterious Metal Monolith In Utah Desert Suddenly Vanishes

A mysterious metallic monolith discovered deep in a Utah desert has suddenly vanished just days after it was first spotted by biologists from the air.

The 12-foot-tall structure apparently disappeared Friday night, according to “credible reports,” the Utah Bureau of Land Management said in a statement.

The “illegally installed structure” was removed by an “unknown party,” and not by department personnel, according to the BLM. There will be no investigation into its disappearance by the BLM because the monolith is “private property” and not part of the public lands, the statement added.

"We have received credible reports that the illegally installed structure, referred to as the “monolith” has been removed by an unknown party. The BLM did not remove the structure which is considered private property..."

In the missing monolith’s place were some red rocks and a metallic triangle.

The monolith, which eerily resembled a mini version of the structure featured in the classic science-fiction movie “2001: A Space Odyssey,” was installed in the remote red rock country of southeast Utah.

HAL 9000 probably ordered this removed out of paranoia.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bogie56 said:

Having done its job to rig the America election in Joe Biden's favor it has gone back to whence it came.

Better let them know you're just joking. Some of these conspiracy obsessed brain dead Trump supporters might believe you.

Err, you are joking, aren't you?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, txfilmfan said:

It went undetected for a couple of years, so it was done by someone who has patience 

Space aliens with their eye on the 2020 election had lots of patience.  The fraud just didn't happen overnight, you know.  Thousands and thousands of years of careful planning went into the rigging of the election.  We cannot let this happen again!

Hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots were cast by people who were abducted by these aliens over the past 70 years, brainwashed by their commander Hugo Chavez, then sent back to planet Earth to vote for Joe Biden.  More I cannot say at present as they are watching.  But all the evidence and affidavits will be revealed to the American public soon.  Donald Trump has installed a Space Force and Supreme Court that will protect us from illegal space aliens.  JFK Jr. is on the case as is Rudy Giuliani.

Four thousand more years!

The mysterious silver monolith in the Utah desert has disappeared-

Here is our official statement on the rumors surrounding the "#Monolith:" We have received credible reports that the illegally installed structure, referred to as the “monolith” has been removed from Bureau of Land Management (BLM) public lands by an unknown party. The BLM did not remove the structure which is considered private property. We do not investigate crimes involving private property which are handled by the local sheriff’s office. The structure has received international and national attention and we received reports that a person or group removed it on the evening of Nov. 27.”

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/utah-monolith-disappears-style-trnd/index.html?utm_source=fbCNN&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2020-11-30T09%3A00%3A36&utm_term=link&fbclid=IwAR0TebZN_gBV8zaDdevMAwCxO26mp04D7F_hSADCkoFnr8G3mRGn42uuJOs

:huh:

The disappearance was predicted by several people in different forums. It had obviously been in place for a long time and had probably served its purpose long ago. Nearly every BLM statement concerning it included the fact that erecting anything on public lands requires a permit and so it was an illegal installation. The person/people responsible likely felt they may not have been as careful during its fabrication as they might have been and that any investigation would reveal their fingerprints or other evidence. Removal of the artifact before public interest spurred the BLM to act was simple discretion. 

On 11/30/2020 at 12:21 PM, Bogie56 said:

Hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots were cast by people who were abducted by these aliens over the past 70 years, brainwashed by their commander Hugo Chavez, then sent back to planet Earth to vote for Joe Biden.  More I cannot say at present as they are watching.  But all the evidence and affidavits will be revealed to the American public soon.  Donald Trump has installed a Space Force and Supreme Court that will protect us from illegal space aliens.  JFK Jr. is on the case as is Rudy Giuliani.

Four thousand more years!

And you still believe one is insulting you if they claim you have TDS?

If you can't laugh at this,  that proves the case!

11 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

And you still believe one is insulting you if they claim you have TDS?

If you can't laugh at this,  that proves the case!

It's not that I'm a bad sport but I find it unusual to be pressured to reward one with a laugh emoji when the joke is ? ..... forget it.

Humour can be personal.  Not all of my jokes get reactions either.

17 hours ago, SansFin said:

The disappearance was predicted by several people in different forums. It had obviously been in place for a long time and had probably served its purpose long ago. Nearly every BLM statement concerning it included the fact that erecting anything on public lands requires a permit and so it was an illegal installation. The person/people responsible likely felt they may not have been as careful during its fabrication as they might have been and that any investigation would reveal their fingerprints or other evidence. Removal of the artifact before public interest spurred the BLM to act was simple discretion. 

:blink:  Are you saying it sneaked over here from MEXICO?   Over the WALL and all?  :huh:    :rolleyes:

Sepiatone

1 hour ago, txfilmfan said:

I don't know.   I think the planet could use a reboot, though I'd prefer it wait until I'm gone...  😀

I don't know if things are that bad, but yeah if it happens wait until I'm long gone, or just gone.