Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Holiday Affair" 1949 Video Movie Review - Christmas Movie Reviews Incoming!

Greetings classic movie lovers! After years of inactivity on my YouTube channel, I have returned this Christmas season to making more content! 2020 has been a very difficult year for everyone around the world, including myself, so I figured it is the best time to give back to the classic movie community with some more reviews! It feels good to return to doing what I am passionate about!

I am kicking off the Christmas season with another Christmas Special! "Holiday Affair" was a joy to watch and reminded me of the feeling when you are a child and you have such a strong desire for a toy...and how Christmas day can bring that magic to kids around the globe. Enjoy the review! It feels great to be back on the Turner Classics forums! 

~ Ian Patrick

Nice to see you posting a new review. At first I didn't believe it had been "years." But looking at page 2 of this forum, it does seem to be the case.

You did a series of holiday reviews in December 2015, and followed that up with a review of MONTE CARLO STORY in March 2016....then became inactive.

HOLIDAY AFFAIR (1949) is airing three times on TCM this month:

• December 6 (today)
  • December 23
  • December 25
4 hours ago, IanPatrickMovieReviews said:

Hey Top! Long time no see! Yes, it has been a very long time, but time sure does fly. Seems like I posted this at the perfect time since "Holiday Affair" will be on tonight! It's nice to see that you are still very active on the forums.

What other films will you be reviewing this month...care to drop a few hints?