Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

JOAN BENNETT for SOTM THIS CENTURY

Hibi

2 hours ago, DougieB said:

It looks to me like naughty Joan was actually lying down but they shifted it 90 degrees to make it more "proper". I can't think which at the moment, but there's a movie poster where they used the same trick. The stars were in a hot and heavy clinch and obviously lying down, but they shifted it so they were technically "standing up" and therefore not doing anything dirty.

Yes, I wondered about that!

• Hibi changed the title to JOAN BENNETT for SOTM THIS CENTURY
3 hours ago, Hibi said:

Since Joan loses out for another year, I've changed the thread's title. Maybe better luck?

I suspected you would do something like this,  but believed it would be something like:    Joan Bennett for SOTM before this forum closes down!   

(but since that is in November I guess that can't happen,  so "this century" is a best option!   (sadly even this decade may be too optimistic!).

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

I suspected you would do something like this,  but believed it would be something like:    Joan Bennett for SOTM before this forum closes down!   

(but since that is in November I guess that can't happen,  so "this century" is a best option!   (sadly even this decade may be too optimistic!).

No more Joanie pics! :(

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Hibi said:

No more Joanie pics! :(

Yes, agreed. 😟 Then bombard the hell out of us in the meantime! And I know it's still premature, but thanks for sharing your passion for Joanie. You made me see the light.

11 hours ago, Calamity said:

I thought I heard Dave K. call Joan B. a “special friend of TCM” or something like that in his intro this weekend. Made me think of your thread!

LOL. Considering  Joan died before TCM was born, I guess it was from the afterlife! ;D But it wouldn't surprise me if he said that.

1 hour ago, Hibi said:

WOW! Great pic! Haven't seen this one before.

I was thinking of you when I selected this picture since I didn't want to post one that you had already posted.       I saw this one and didn't recall ever seeing it before.

I'm glad you liked it.   

• Like 1

© 2022 Turner Classic Movies Inc. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings