Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Our Favorite Brunettes

JackFavell

I went from page four to eleven and didn't find Katy J? I did find Kay Francis, she was another favorite. These pictures are wonderful, I am enjoying each and everyone. How generous of the picture posting people to take the time to share with the rest of us fans. Funny no one has mentioned Bela Lugosi? :=)

> {quote:title=Jenetico wrote:}{quote}

> I went from page four to eleven and didn't find Katy J? I did find Kay Francis, she was another favorite. These pictures are wonderful, I am enjoying each and everyone. How generous of the picture posting people to take the time to share with the rest of us fans. Funny no one has mentioned Bela Lugosi? :=)

Katy is on page 12! You just missed by one page. .

Bela may appear on Oct. 31!

Hate to be so obvious but what about Rosalind Russell ?

She wasn't say beautiful like Audrey Hepburn but she is still a "wow"

in her own way.

As for men what about Orsen Welles when he was young (like in Othello)

He was a **** way back when.

And by the way - what great pics!!

i will always probably think that Elizabeth Taylor in her prime was the most beautiful woman period. but definately the best burnette hands down.

for males....i don't think anybody has mentioned montgomery clift! he's more beautiful than some of the women!

question: does anybody else think that Megan Fox (w/o the fake tan) looks a kinda like a young Ava Gardner?

for males....i don't think anybody has mentioned montgomery clift! he's more beautiful than some of the women!

Great suggestion. His face was so damaged, that all changed during the filming of Raintree County, but agree with you that he should be included.

elizabeth-taylor-60.jpg

BEAUTIFUL

Edited by: timothy17 on Oct 17, 2009 8:47 PM

Edited by: timothy17 on Oct 17, 2009 8:48 PM

clift2.jpg

this of course is before the car crash, i can't believe nobody mentioned him?

Edited by: timothy17 on Oct 17, 2009 8:49 PM

Hi there Jackaaay, I love the thumbnails of Paulette Goddard you posted. Great! And that last shot of her in the white dress...

There were two brunettes you featured, who have movies coming on this Friday morning. They look pretty rare:

7:30 AM Within the Law (1939)

?

A wrongly convicted woman studies law and seeks her revenge. Cast: RUTH HUSSEY, Tom Neal, Paul Kelly. Dir: Gustav Machaty. BW-65 mins, TV-G

11:45 AM Law in Her Hands, The (1936)

?

A lady lawyer for the mob tries to break free of her criminal connections. Cast: MARGARET LINDSAY, Warren Hull, Glenda Farrell. Dir: William Clemens. BW-58 mins, TV-G

Hey, there, Cinie!

I have my dvr set.... all ready to go. I can't wait for the Hussey/Lindsey fest!

And with Lindsey, you get Glenda Farrell too, which is a bonus.....even if she isn't brunette.

Thanks for the reminder.... :x :x

Archived