Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Our Favorite Brunettes

JackFavell

Isn't he purty?

I want to know how he got that perfect curl right in the middle of his forehead? When he was good he was very, very good and when he was bad......well, he was sublime!

I had no idea you almost got to meet him...

Edited by: JackFavell on Oct 29, 2009 12:31 PM

*Jenetico* -

No one has mentioned Elvis yet! You are the first... Give me some time, and I will see what I can do.

In looking up Tony Curtis photos, I found out that Elvis mimicked Tony's hairstyle, which I never knew before.... or maybe Tony mimicked Elvis' hair? I can't remember....

*CBLover* -

Dana Andrews is in there somewhere very close to the beginning of the thread. I think he might have been our first male ..... yes, here he is, posted Sept. 6, at 10:20 PM. For me, he's on page 8, but not everyone has the same set up so the page numbers are not reliable.

> {quote:title=JackFavell wrote:}{quote}

> What a great choice, Bronxie! I've always thought she looked SO cool! I love her hairstyle, even if she did get mixed up with the wrong crowd...... :)

I see today's female hipsters all wearing Jean Brooks hair with the bangs.

Somehow it's supposed to be super-cool and arty to have those bangs.

(I'd LOVE to have them only my hair is intensely wavy and yet I refuse to use a blow dryer)

> {quote:title=JackFavell wrote:}{quote}

> Oooh, I bet your hair is gorgeous and healthy!

It USED to be, but now:

the-grand-high-witch2.jpg

>

> I don't use a blow dryer either... and my hair used to be thick and straight, but when I had Alice, it turned curly, well, actually it's more wavy because my hair is medium long.

So having children turned your hair a different texture? Could it be hormonal? (that's what I think is starting to happen with yours truly)

> {quote:title=MissGoddess wrote:}{quote}

> >

> > Just recently I dropped a wad on a cow urine formula.

>

> Barbara..........!

>

> If I find out you bought it off that headband lady....lol.

You made me spill my coffee.

Cow urine is supposed to be an ayruvedic cure-all for almost everything. Ulcers, jauntice, high blood pressure, dandruff, gray hair, constipation, insomnia, boils, corns, obesity, general body pollution and, last but not least, leprosy, just to name a few.

Not that I'd ever really buy it. But I'm getting desperate.

>

> Cow urine is supposed to be an ayruvedic cure-all for almost everything. Ulcers, jauntice, high blood pressure, dandruff, gray hair, constipation, insomnia, boils, corns, obesity, general body pollution and, last but not least, leprosy, just to name a few.

>

Is it a cure-all because it kills you?!

If you had said "takes ten years off you" I'd have PM'd you for where I could get some.

It sounds like that bird poop facial I read about at a Japanese spa. Well, cows and birds don't get grey hairs...

> Not that I'd ever really buy it. But I'm getting desperate.

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Have you ever tried probiotics? Ask your doc next time you see him/her.

Archived