Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Our Favorite Brunettes

JackFavell

JackF - playing a little catch up this weekend. I wanted to let you know that I especially enjoyed the photos of Ruby Dee and Ossie Davis - they always looked like such a loving couple. Also, the photo of Anthony Perkins with the cat - that was the most genuine smile I have ever seen (on him).

Miss G - I found this photo of Claudia Cardinale -

77.-Claudia-Cardinale_imagelarge.jpg

Always liked Steve Cochran's performances, had a raw animal look about him and he was suppose to be quite a playboy in Hollywood with a long list of famous actresses. His death at age 48 was very strange. He was heading to South America to scout film locations for his production company and hired three women assistants to sail with him. He dies of a lung infection and the women ages 14 to mid 20's don't know how to sail the 40 foot yacht and after 10 days at sea with the dead body they drift into a port town in Guatemala , needless to say very distressed. There were rumors of foul play and actress Merle Oberion used her influence to get the police to investigate further, but no new evidence was found....

Edited by: fredbaetz on Nov 24, 2009 8:56 PM

Archived