Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Our Favorite Brunettes

JackFavell

re: Tom Santschi - I saw his photos when they were posted before, but I was and am totally unfamiliar with him. I will be on the lookout for one of his movies to change that.

I wonder how he ever got to keep (what I assume is) his real last name?

I love Colin too, but I am not over gazing at Tom yet...... sigh.

Cinemafan,

Three Bad Men is such a great showcase for Tom.... and I think because he started out so early in the business, that people took their own names and that was that. No Lionel Stander in the publicity department to change names....

Supposedly, he was Swiss. He also played piano quite well, and worked as a piano player for some time before he got into movies.

sigh

It is heaven and he's the angel (not a bad man

OH MY GOLLY, Miss G.. RE: the new picture of our beloved Tom) ha... that is ONE beautiful pic of ONE sweet man...ha.

PS: Ms Cinemafan.. I have always liked Colin... my fave for him is the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice. (he made a VERY good Mr. Darcy..probably my most fave for an actor in that role)

(HA... PS: don't tell the Butterscotchie...ha)

I probably would take a razor to Steve's chest, but for pure unadulterated raw down-and-dirty sex appeal, he's our boy.

Oh no you don't!!!! Put down that razor, Bronxie!

You are not to touch a hairy on his...chinny chin chin! I love the bears: Sean Connery, Elliot Gould, (even Robin Williams).

Dirk Bogarde is quite attractive, just too effete for my taste. I loved in "CAST A DARK SHADOW" when he went trolling for women, and found Margaret Lockwood in that empty cafe. He was giving her the lovey-dovey "eye" while reading and holding up some "muscle" magazine.

I hope to catch Tom Santschi soon. I was just so surprised to see that he had apparently kept his real name. Usually they made them change it to something like Billy Buck, Bronco Billy, John Wayne or such.

I came across this smiling brunette -

frm6.jpg

> {quote:title=CineMaven wrote:}{quote}

> I probably would take a razor to Steve's chest, but for pure unadulterated raw down-and-dirty sex appeal, he's our boy.

>

> Oh no you don't!!!! Put down that razor, Bronxie!

>

> You are not to touch a hairy on his...chinny chin chin! I love the bears: Sean Connery, Elliot Gould, (even Robin Williams).

>

> Dirk Bogarde is quite attractive, just too effete for my taste. I loved in "CAST A DARK SHADOW" when he went trolling for women, and found Margaret Lockwood in that empty cafe. He was giving her the lovey-dovey "eye" while reading and holding up some "muscle" magazine.

>

>

Yay! I got through! (but who knows when I'll be whisked away by my computer gremlins)

Okay, I'll leave maybe one or two hairs on Steve's chest, but that's ALL! The same with Sean.

However, Elliot and Robin can go on their hirsuite way. (I'm getting itchy just thinking about them)

I feel the same way about Dirk, although at times he appears more "masculine" to me than at others. But he always has that charismatically sinister, calculating air about him I find rather fascinating.

Archived