Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Have you seen .......?

In my quest to see ALL films ever nominated for a domestic competitive Oscar (foreign films, docs and shorts are not included at this point).  I run across a number of films that I can't find.  Early movies are understandable, and some are not available because they weren't big to begin with.  Today I'm working on the three below -- Been thru the usual places (amazon, ebay, vudu, you tube and a host of others) and i'm starting to run out of places to look that I know of.  (or maybe i'm not asking the right question on google).  Anyway here they are...

1)  Gaily, Gaily (UA - 1969) Beau Bridges / Brian Keith.  There is simply no place to find this film.  It's United Artists - I would like to think we could have Beau Bridges night on TCM (LOL!) this and The Landlord - that would clear 2 films for me.

2) The Lively Set (Univ - 1964) James Darren / Pamela Tiffin.  One of Universals answers to the Beach Party series.  

3) High Time (Fox - 1960) Bing Crosby / Fabian.  Believe it or not, this one is a classic and actually a favorite of mine.  Crosby plays a restaurant tycoon with grown children who wants to go back to college against his snobbish kids protests.  It's a pretty fun "feel good" movie which I grew up watching - unfortunately, I don't want to spend $125-150 on ebay to get a copy 🤑   I've been to studio stores and a number of places.  If anyone has some suggestions, please reply and thanks for looking.