Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dawn Wells (1938-2020)

I disagree about Jeannie being subservient in comparison to samantha. she may have lovingly called tony nelson master but everyone knew she was the boss. jeannie would outright disobey her master's commands and make it look like she was just improving on them because she loved tony so much.

her tact was priceless. even her evil jeannie persona was better than elizabeth's serena.

"I didn't disobey you, master....

I just made it better!"

I Definitely Dream of Jeannie! | Barbara eden, Dream of jeannie, I dream of  jeannie

• Thanks 1

I  enjoyed  Dawn  Wells  performance  in  a  episode  of  the  FBI  (season  four).  The  episode  was  called  The  Attorney, where the  FBI  was stopping  shipments  of  gambling  devices. Dawn  Wells  had  the opportunity  to work  with  a  good cast (  Arthur  Hill,  Linden Chiles,  Edward  Asner,  Louise  Latham and  Tim O'Connor) The  FBI  main stars  were  Efrem  Zimbalist  Jr.,  William Reynolds  and  Philip  Abbott. I  also  liked  her in a  episode of  Growing  Pains.

• Like 1