Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HOW IS IT...

VonFrankenhausen

that TCM will not show "God's Little Acre"?...which is now in the public domain. Are tcm programmers so damn lazy that they're not even willing to trouble themselves with getting a hold of a print??? I know that tcm programmers could get a restored print from the UCLA television & Film archive...all they would have to do is ask!

tcm viewers deserve better from tcm programmers than apathy.

Message was edited by: VonFrankenhausen

VonF, you have been on about this film and others since you began here, but you still haven't picked up on something after more than 100 posts that was mentioned way back when you started. You might get farther with your request if you were more polite, instead of being constantly arrogant and insulting TCM's staff. They do look in here on the boards, you know.

> {quote:title=filmlover wrote:}{quote} You might get farther with your request if you were more polite, instead of being constantly arrogant and insulting TCM's staff.

You said it. If I was the programmer, that film would never end up on the schedule.

Nobody is patronizing you. But you don?t ?deserve? any answer from TCM when you are constantly belitting them and being incredibly rude. If you want the title so bad, buy it from an Amazon third-party seller new for less than $10 including shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000B7QCTK/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&qid=1252271619&sr=1-1&condition=new

There are lots of films I'd love if TCM would air, most of them not available anywhere on DVD or VHS. There are lots of films I'd rather they *didn't* air. I don't think a strategy of name-calling and demeaning the very people we are hoping will air those films is a very viable one.