Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

This IS good news. Glad to hear it!

So, kind'a like the opposite of Generalissimo Francisco Franco here then, eh?!

(...you have to be a fan of the first few years of SNL to get this one, ya know)  ;)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Aritosthenes said:

https://www.cbr.com/007-that-70s-shows-tanya-roberts-is-still-alive/

 

 

 

Not Sure if this is Fact. Or Shift..

 

 

Thoughts And Prayers Though Are Carefully Packaged and Wrapped.. En Route.. On a RocketShip

Newbie, You need to give threads a header title  like this. (Thought it was spam)

007, That '70s Show's Tanya Roberts Is Still Alive

 

Here is the complete story.

Tanya Roberts Is Still Alive, Says Publicist Who Reported She Had Died

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/04/arts/television/tanya-roberts-alive.html

Thanks for the heads up.

THZ3E6Y2ZI2NDF6CELHNGYXLGU.jpg

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Newbie, You need to give threads a header title  like this. (Thought it was spam)

007, That '70s Show's Tanya Roberts Is Still Alive

 

Here is the complete story.

Tanya Roberts Is Still Alive, Says Publicist Who Reported She Had Died

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/04/arts/television/tanya-roberts-alive.html

Thanks for the heads up.

THZ3E6Y2ZI2NDF6CELHNGYXLGU.jpg

 

My Pleasure,.

👌👍👍👍🎩.

 

Thanks For Your Respective*.. ...i will say Gorgeous Pic of Madam Roberts.. As Well...

🙏

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She Has Always Had (One Look In Dem) Eyes that i practically FALL.. into.. 

🌈💝

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Yes..

... .

While i Definitely Have a unique.. ...stilted way of text speak..

 

..spam its not .

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Dargo said:

This IS good news. Glad to hear it!

So, kind'a like the opposite of Generalissimo Francisco Franco here then, eh?!

(...you have to be a fan of the first few years of SNL to get this one, ya know)  ;)

Dont Lynch me or send a heap of posse' after me but .. 

 

 

To be Perfectly Frank.. .

...there's other sketches and skits that this one Substantially 👍👍👍+> than the Entirety of snl..

 

 

Including Rowan + Martin.. ...Caroll Burnett (sp),.

 

And Benny Hill*..

... . .....though maybe this particular mischievous pipsqueak is (more of) a aquired taste..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually..

 

 

 

 

...

Ill even take Deans Show over snl..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LuckyDan said:

Are you by chance a fan of e e cummings?

Im Not Being a ham with.. .....ANY of this ..

 

 

 

Ive Actually Been Asked that on +multiple occasions...

. ...

I cant say i flock to him when sniffing out my next reading material ..

..but i also cant say i have any sort of negative feelings /,opinions toward the fellow though (either) ..

_

While Abstract in comparison ..

 

 

..as is my composition style...

.... .

Im more of a Rube Gol(d)berg Type 'Ah guy..

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aritosthenes said:

My Pleasure,.

👌👍👍👍🎩.

 

Thanks For Your Respective*.. ...i will say Gorgeous Pic of Madam Roberts.. As Well...

🙏

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She Has Always Had (One Look In Dem) Eyes that i practically FALL.. into.. 

🌈💝

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Yes..

... .

While i Definitely Have a unique.. ...stilted way of text speak..

 

..spam its not .

Your Enter key is stuck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MovieCollectorOH said:

I think it's just part of the "artwork".

And that's, quote-fingers, "artwork" in the Spence sense, and likely for the same reason.

I'd swear it was a changed name, but even he was never this bad.  (Past-tense?  🤞)

Link to post
Share on other sites

And now, through the "notifications" listings, I don't have "permission" to view the content of your original Tanya Roberts thread.  :huh:  And you DO know, don'tcha-----

That you are NOT obligated to use EVERY black symbol in the  Emojis list in EVERY FRIGGIN' POST?  :rolleyes:

Sepiatone

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

And now, through the "notifications" listings, I don't have "permission" to view the content of your original Tanya Roberts thread.  :huh:  And you DO know, don'tcha-----

That you are NOT obligated to use EVERY black symbol in the  Emojis list in EVERY FRIGGIN' POST?  :rolleyes:

Sepiatone

The thread got deleted because it turned out to be false at first.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...