Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump Insurrection: Takeover of the Capitol of the United States

36 minutes ago, MovieMadness said:

Democrats can protest, riot and burn down buildings, and it's all in the name of social justice. But Republicans correctly protest a stolen election, and snowflakes can't handle it.

99% do not riot, loot and destroy, it's the  infiltrators i.e. Antifa and other anarchist / extremist groups whom hijack peaceful protest.  Biden has condemned BOTH the left and right!

Pence was SICKEN by what transpired.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, hamradio said:

99% do not riot, loot and destroy, it's the  infiltrators i.e. Antifa and other anarchist / extremist groups whom hijack peaceful protest.  Biden has condemned BOTH the left and right!

These people were invited by Donald Trump.  Antifa did not dress up as white supremacists and carry confederate flags.  Own it!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

These people were invited by Donald Trump.  Antifa did not dress up as white supremacists and carry confederate flags.  Own it!!

Uhm... you should have quoted MovieMadness... :)

7 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Hard to be an infiltrator if one can't BLEND in. <_<

I think many of you are missing the point.  Some of the crowd may have indeed been anarchists, but anarchists are part of Trump's people, so they are not there as infiltrators, they are there as among the most devoted of Trump supporters. Seriously, Trump has been trying to dismantle the government, which is the anarchists' goal as well. They are part of Trump's big tent of deplorables, and when they go to a Trump event, they go as his devotees.

He loves them too.

"Go home, we love you, you're very special."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Former Republican Senator John Danforth of Missouri said this yesterday, about his protege, Senator Josh Hawley:

“Supporting Josh and trying so hard to get him elected to the Senate was the worst mistake I ever made in my life.”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Donald Trump just condemned his own supporters in his latest 'I'm forced to apologize' video.

They have all been thrown under the bus.

For me the fact Trump encouraged these clown and then,  after they do what he clearly had been implying they should do,   throws them under the bus.

Classic Trump.    Captain Louis Renault has a lot more scumbles then Trump!

If they can't see that Trump was playing them for his own sick, egomaniac  purposes,   then Trump really is one of the best con men in history.   (as well as these clowns being at the top of the fools heap).

• Like 2
1 hour ago, hamradio said:

Pence should have been SICKEN by what had transpired since 2016!!!!!

That includes McConnell,  McCarthy,  and every other GOP leader in the USA.

It appears the traitors that stormed the Capital were actively looking for Pence  (after Trump gave them the go-heard that Pence was now part of the deep-state).

If they would have found him and beat him to a pulp or even killed him it would have been karma.

OWN IT!   The GOP,   not just Trump,   is full of immoral,  un-American,  a-holes that 10 tons of disinfectant can't wash away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yet another jumps ship:   looks my prediction that Trumpism is done for is coming true.  Even quicker than I expected!

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos has submitted her resignation, saying President Donald Trump's role in spurring the mob that breached the US Capitol on Wednesday was "the inflection point," making her the second Cabinet member to resign over the incident.

In her resignation letter to Trump dated Thursday, which CNN obtained a copy of, she calls the rioters' behavior "unconscionable" and wrote, "There is no mistaking the impact your rhetoric had on the situation, and it is the inflection point for me."

16 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

"Hey! what did I do?"

5ff7e19b24000050658adfb5.jpeg?cache=LMTOITOukh&ops=1280_480

Come on Nipkow,   even you can see that Trump overplayed his hand and with two Cabinet members resigning,  and I suspect more to come,  as well as many leading former pro-Trump Republicans clearly distancing themselves from the clown,  Trumpism is done for. 

Of course you can call all of these GOPers RINO,  part of the deep state,  and any other names you wish,  but clearly the GOP is moving as quickly as possible to put all-things-Trump behind them.      

So what did Trump do?   He finally conceded.       The man is a total coward.     

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Swithin said:

I think many of you are missing the point.  Some of the crowd may have indeed been anarchists, but anarchists are part of Trump's people, so they are not there as infiltrators, they are there as among the most devoted of Trump supporters. Seriously, Trump has been trying to dismantle the government, which is the anarchists' goal as well. They are part of Trump's big tent of deplorables, and when they go to a Trump event, they go as his devotees.

He loves them too.

"Go home, we love you, you're very special."

Anarchists, yes.  Antifascists, no.  Authoritarian Fascists such as neo-Nazis love Trump.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Vautrin said:

Yeah, I guess the six GOP state legislators who were also in the Capitol mob were really secret members

of Antifa. 

I were referring to other protest i.e. BLM where they interfered to put it mildly.  Biden said LEFT and RIGHT regarding extremist,

I only said Anitfa for an example regarding anarchist groups in other past protest.

Update: US officials say multiple electronic items were stolen from senators’ offices, and documents too, which could have potential “national security equities.” w/ : https://cnn.com/2021/01/07/tech/capitol-riots-cybersecurity/index.html
Quote Tweet

VYrPMj2f_mini.jpg

Brian Fung

@b_fung
· 12h
After Capitol rioters ransacked congressional offices and stole at least one government laptop, cybersecurity experts raised alarm bells over the potential for a data breach linked to the attacks: https://cnn.com/2021/01/07/tech/capitol-riots-cybersecurity/index.html
5 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Anarchists, yes.  Antifascists, no.  Authoritarian Fascists such as neo-Nazis love Trump.

No, not Antifascists.

I think Libertarians have become big supporters of Trump, and there is a fine line between Libertarians and Anarchists. I don't think these groups were a big part of Trump's coalition in 2016; I think they became fanatical devotees as they saw how he dismantles and trashes the structures of government, partly through deregulation, partly through putting idiots in charge of departments, with the intent to destroy. And of course they enjoy and support his inflammatory rhetoric. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

For me the fact Trump encouraged these clown and then,  after they do what he clearly had been implying they should do,   throws them under the bus.

Classic Trump.    Captain Louis Renault has a lot more scumbles then Trump!

If they can't see that Trump was playing them for his own sick, egomaniac  purposes,   then Trump really is one of the best con men in history.   (as well as these clowns being at the top of the fools heap).

Emperor Trump has no clothes - Baltimore Sun

This is over 2 years old, but applies now just as much then, unfortunately...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
16 hours ago, Allhallowsday said:

That is crackerkariest crazy. 

13 hours ago, txfilmfan said:

No one had a problem with their rally on the ellipse.   What happened at the Capitol went far beyond a protest, just as the riots and looting earlier in the year went far beyond protest.

13 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Donald Trump just condemned his own supporters in his latest 'I'm forced to apologize' video.

They have all been thrown under the bus.

Not at all.  Trump is still supporting them.  

13 hours ago, Allhallowsday said:

This event occurred in the CAPITOL BUILDING.  Do you have no pride in being American? 

Because man-thing says the election was "stolen"... it must have been!  There are NO reliable institutions, authorities, politicians, or judges in the land!  'Cept of course, your ilk and man-thing. 

13 hours ago, hamradio said:

Does no good to argue with MovieMadness as I have discovered.  He will never acknowledge the truth, much less understand what America is and is not.

Pence was NOT sickened by what he saw.  He just made a few politically correct, cover my a$$ statements.  If truly sickened, he would have immediately led the cabinet in invoking the 25th Amendment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
12 hours ago, Swithin said:

Former Republican Senator John Danforth of Missouri said this yesterday, about his protege, Senator Josh Hawley:

“Supporting Josh and trying so hard to get him elected to the Senate was the worst mistake I ever made in my life.”

He knew Hawley or should have.  So saying he is sorry now is useless pandering to try and save his reputation.

11 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Yet another jumps ship:   looks my prediction that Trumpism is done for is coming true.  Even quicker than I expected!

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos has submitted her resignation, saying President Donald Trump's role in spurring the mob that breached the US Capitol on Wednesday was "the inflection point," making her the second Cabinet member to resign over the incident.

In her resignation letter to Trump dated Thursday, which CNN obtained a copy of, she calls the rioters' behavior "unconscionable" and wrote, "There is no mistaking the impact your rhetoric had on the situation, and it is the inflection point for me."

Trumpism as we have know it for the past four years is waning, but it is not gone.  It will be replaced with something almost as bad, but not called Trumpism.  Trump and his adherents have infected the Republican Party and there is no vaccine for it.

Betsy DeVos got what she wanted.  Trump pardoned the four murderers who worked for her brothers private company in Iraq.  She can leave now, but her policies over the past four years are some of the worst aspects of Trumpism.

• Like 1
  • ElCid changed the title to Trump Insurrection: Takeover of the Capitol of the United States