Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump Insurrection: Takeover of the Capitol of the United States

From the Business Insider:

Some among America's military allies believe Trump deliberately attempted a coup and may have had help from federal law-enforcement officials

• Multiple European security officials told Insider that President Donald Trump appeared to have tacit support among US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex in Wednesday's coup attempt.
  • Insider is reporting this information because it illustrates the serious repercussions of Wednesday's events: Even if they are mistaken, some among America's international military allies are now willing to give credence to the idea that Trump deliberately tried to violently overturn an election and had help from some federal law-enforcement agents.
  • "We train alongside the US federal law enforcement to handle these very matters, and it's obvious that large parts of any successful plan were just ignored," one source told us.
  • https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-attempted-coup-federal-law-enforcement-capitol-police-2021-1?fbclid=IwAR0ar7ef3sGIEmB51ZallwcBkdb1f-_-eHzOWZIWyzPtdW8wmZyAAE2HxtI
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Swithin said:

From the Business Insider:

Some among America's military allies believe Trump deliberately attempted a coup and may have had help from federal law-enforcement officials

• Multiple European security officials told Insider that President Donald Trump appeared to have tacit support among US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex in Wednesday's coup attempt.
  • Insider is reporting this information because it illustrates the serious repercussions of Wednesday's events: Even if they are mistaken, some among America's international military allies are now willing to give credence to the idea that Trump deliberately tried to violently overturn an election and had help from some federal law-enforcement agents.
  • "We train alongside the US federal law enforcement to handle these very matters, and it's obvious that large parts of any successful plan were just ignored," one source told us.
  • https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-attempted-coup-federal-law-enforcement-capitol-police-2021-1?fbclid=IwAR0ar7ef3sGIEmB51ZallwcBkdb1f-_-eHzOWZIWyzPtdW8wmZyAAE2HxtI
I don't know if I've seen this information anywhere, so I'll ask the question here:

Who paid for and organized the "Save America" rally that Trump spoke at on Wednesday?

<_<
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

Mitch has the triple chin so when he goes to schools he can demonstrate the 3 branches of gov't. 

LMREO!!!!!!

49 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

I did happen to catch it. It's even more scarier because roommates are a lot closer than neighbors. I looked up the

real crime on the net. The woman was 66 years old and the killer 50 years old at the time of the murder. I felt sorry

for her having to work part-time at a drug store and trying to pay her mortgage. And it's unusual for a 50 year old

to have just graduated from law school, though I suppose it happens. The newspaper articles didn't mention anything

about him studying for the bar. And I don't think the one rat tail fo hair down the middle of the forehead is going to

catch on. There was also a repeat of FYN right after that I don't remember seeing before, so I watched that too. At the

end some big bubba got it with a shotgun. 

Mitch has the triple chin so when he goes to schools he can demonstrate the 3 branches of gov't. 

Yes, WAY more scary. I couldnt figure out how someone working part time in a pharmacy could afford to buy a house in the first place! (and at her age yet)

I think I saw this case on another program a few years ago. The characters seemed familiar.

2 hours ago, txfilmfan said:

Schools?  He needs to hold civics classes for the Senate so that poor ol' football coach Tuberville can come up to speed...

I have a feeling that Tuberville is going to be very entertaining over the next six years. I hope most of that

time is spent in the minority. 

2 hours ago, Hibi said:

Yes, WAY more scary. I couldnt figure out how someone working part time in a pharmacy could afford to buy a house in the first place! (and at her age yet)

I think I saw this case on another program a few years ago. The characters seemed familiar.

How she could afford the house was the biggest mystery of the episode. Maybe she had some money

saved or maybe she was divorced or a widow. Still it's obvious she should have picked a more modest

place and thus skipped the need for roommates. You never can tell who you're going to get, even if

they look good at first glance.

I really wonder if Trump is trying to work with a foreign leader to seek asylum.   E.g.  Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil.     No joke.   As I said Trump is the ultimate coward.  He isn't going to wish to face being charged for crimes (even at the state level).    As President he already had to turnover assets to his family so most of the Trump businesses could continue to be run by his family.     

Yea, crazy idea,   but with Trump anything is possible. 

When the traitor and coward fully understands the limits of his self-pardon powers,   seeking asylum is his only option.

Of course there is always his buddy Kim!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I really wonder if Trump is trying to work with a foreign leader to seek asylum.   E.g.  Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil.     No joke.   As I said Trump is the ultimate coward.  He isn't going to wish to face being charged for crimes (even at the state level).    As President he already had to turnover assets to his family so most of the Trump businesses could continue to be run by his family.     

Yea, crazy idea,   but with Trump anything is possible. 

Nothing is too crazy...

• Sad 1

I learned something about myself tonight.  I pitied donald trump, a man I have been aware of since the 1980s (NJ) and have just despised more and more.   Yet, when I heard about him banned from twitter facebook instagram... I pitied him.  I use none of them and they mean nothing to me.  Though I imagine these are important to that person.  It's all very sad. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Vautrin said:

How she could afford the house was the biggest mystery of the episode. Maybe she had some money

saved or maybe she was divorced or a widow. Still it's obvious she should have picked a more modest

place and thus skipped the need for roommates. You never can tell who you're going to get, even if

they look good at first glance.

Yep. I can't imagine houses in Palm Springs come cheap either.

And so in the end, Trump cost the Republicans the Presidency, the Senate, and the House. And thus, the SOB actually did IT!

Yep, he made America great again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, mr6666 said:

:huh:

Democratic attorneys general accuse GOP counterpart group of 'recruiting' for Capitol riot

The Democratic Attorneys General Association put out a statement calling for Republican attorneys general to leave the Republican Attorneys General Association after a report came out that the Republican group helped organize the protests that occurred before the attack on the Capitol Wednesday.

The statement released Friday accused and condemned the Republican group and its Rule of Law Defense Fund for having any part in the organization of the protests and for their part in pushing Trump’s false claims of election fraud. ..............

the GOP group helped organize the events and and their fund appeared on a list of groups on the “March to Save America” website. The list has been deleted from the website. 

The Rule of Law Defense Fund put out a robocall that told Trump supporters that they were marching to the Capitol to “call on Congress to stop the steal” and they hoped “patriots like you will join us to continue to fight to protect the integrity of our elections,” Documented reported............

https://thehill.com/homenews/533381-democratic-attorneys-general-accuse-gop-counterpart-group-of-recruiting-for-capitol?jwsource=twi

<_<

I cannot stop thinking about how close the 1-2-3 in the line of presidential succession, VP-Speaker-Pro tempore came to being physically harmed on Weds.
The terrorists had operable bombs, killed an officer and ransacked difficult to access areas of the Capitol.
We need answers......

Few Capitol Police fired shots when the force was totally justified—why?
National Guard was slow walked as Leader Hoyer called Gov Hogan of Maryland pleading for help-why?
Why was the Capitol deliberately left so vulnerable?
Why were such important leaders left on their own?...........

One last thing I can’t shake, had capable foreign actors been embedded with the terrorists, they could have killed half of Congress,
held hostages for ransom/prisoner release and stolen countless hard drives etc.

We were so damn vulnerable and so lucky it wasn’t even worse............

:huh:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • ElCid changed the title to Trump Insurrection: Takeover of the Capitol of the United States