Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump Insurrection: Takeover of the Capitol of the United States

On 1/6/2021 at 2:18 PM, Hibi said:

Jesus H. Christ! At first I thought you were kidding, then I checked CNN. This is what this country has become, thanks to  DUMP!

I See Similarities Between that Sikco and Caligula*..

*though id Highly Highly Suspect that this will amuse most... ..more ,Unfortunately.. Than Serve As Yet Another Wake Up Call to that homos Demented.. Schizophrenic,, personality..

• Confused 1
10 minutes ago, Aritosthenes said:

I See Similarities Between that Sikco and Caligula*..

*though id Highly Highly Suspect that this will amuse most... ..more ,Unfortunately.. Than Serve As Yet Another Wake Up Call to that homos Demented.. Schizophrenic,, personality..

Can you explain that in a language we can understand?  If you are a foreigner, one of the words is derogatory.

2 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Can you explain that in a language we can understand?  If you are a foreigner, one of the words are derogatory.

I See Attributes in Personality,. Action.. and Behaviour Between T. **** and the Emporer Caligula..

_

T. Chump.. pretty much (if not totally) thinks of himelf as Emporer and ruler..

Both. Are.. MASSIVELY. MAMMOTHLY Narcissistic. (To Put it Mildly)

Both Are. (and Were),, Mentally Unstable....

..and.. ...i could go on.....

. ..

Sounds mean. Sounds Rude. Sounds Irrevetant...

But the (*at this point.. ...i cant even call him a man...);, But the ****.. is (Badly) Damaged Goods.

_

If (the proverbial) You Doubt the verasity and or believability of that...

..just flick on the news or radio and explain,. justify.. and substantiate his rousing and revving the crowd .

..prior to the Rape of the American Europa. 

Retired Lieutenant Colonel is identified as the MAGA rioter carrying zip ties who was caught exiting Nancy Peolosi's vandalized office - as his family say he became obsessed with Trump and believes in taking over the country

Retired Lieutenant Colonel Larry Rendall Brock Jr., 53, was among the violent mob of Trump supporters who stormed the US Capitol Wednesday. The father-of-three, who now lives in Dallas, was pictured on the Senate floor in a combat helmet, body armor and a vinyl tag with the Punisher skull on - a symbol adopted by white supremacists and QAnon believers. He carried zip-tie handcuffs and in a video appeared to exit Nancy Pelosi's office (left). Brock has admitted to being the man in the videos and photos but told The New Yorker he thought he was welcome to enter the US Capitol - despite the mob smashing windows, shots being fired and cops pushing back. He then said he 'found' the zip ties and picked them up to give to a police officer. He said he traveled to DC because 'the President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important'. Brock's family members and a former Air Force comrade painted a picture of the veteran as a man who has become increasingly radical in recent years. Bill Leake, who worked alongside Brock in the Air Force for 10 years, said he had 'gotten extreme' and was following 'the alternative-news-source world'. Two family members said he had started making racist comments and that they believe he was influenced by white supremacy.

• Thanks 4
14 hours ago, Swithin said:

Well he did give them what they wanted: judges, deregulation, etc. It just came with a lot of conditions baggage! The Republican Party has always been an uneasy alliance between the Super Rich and the Deplorables. It's just that the Deplorables got the upper hand!

Btw, I see your Senator Graham was jeered at the  at the airport! 

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/08/trump-supporters-call-lindsey-graham-traitor-456592

Good to see, but he just got reelected to a six year term.

14 hours ago, mr6666 said:

More and more evidence is emerging that elements of this attack on the Capitol were planned.
Here is some of what I saw ...

It was absolutely planned as an insurrection and takeover of the Capitol.  

14 hours ago, mr6666 said:

:huh:

As more evidence surfaces, the Capitol Police will be shown to have least totally failed in their responsibilities, if not out right coordination with the insurrectionists.  They need to ALL be replaced by other federal law enforcement AND active duty military for the next six months while a new "force" is hired and trained.

10 hours ago, mr6666 said:

:huh:

Their states should start impeachment procedures, but they won't because they are Trump bastions.

9 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Impeach him and charge him as co-conspirator with the insurrectionists.

8 hours ago, Hibi said:

Yep. I can't imagine houses in Palm Springs come cheap either.

Who are you all talking about?

7 hours ago, mr6666 said:

:(

Absolutely.

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Retired Lieutenant Colonel is identified as the MAGA rioter carrying zip ties who was caught exiting Nancy Peolosi's vandalized office - as his family say he became obsessed with Trump and believes in taking over the country

Retired Lieutenant Colonel Larry Rendall Brock Jr., 53, was among the violent mob of Trump supporters who stormed the US Capitol Wednesday. The father-of-three, who now lives in Dallas, was pictured on the Senate floor in a combat helmet, body armor and a vinyl tag with the Punisher skull on - a symbol adopted by white supremacists and QAnon believers. He carried zip-tie handcuffs and in a video appeared to exit Nancy Pelosi's office (left). Brock has admitted to being the man in the videos and photos but told The New Yorker he thought he was welcome to enter the US Capitol - despite the mob smashing windows, shots being fired and cops pushing back. He then said he 'found' the zip ties and picked them up to give to a police officer. He said he traveled to DC because 'the President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important'. Brock's family members and a former Air Force comrade painted a picture of the veteran as a man who has become increasingly radical in recent years. Bill Leake, who worked alongside Brock in the Air Force for 10 years, said he had 'gotten extreme' and was following 'the alternative-news-source world'. Two family members said he had started making racist comments and that they believe he was influenced by white supremacy.

As a retired Army officer I find this both embarrassing and depressing, but not unexpected.  He should be tried and his pension revoked.

He is apparently guilty of sedition, if not treason, and violation of his oath of office.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

CNN will broadcast a one hour show on Sunday, Jan. 10, at 10 PM ET.  Title is The Trump Insurrection.  This may be the descriptor used in the future.

• Thanks 2

Flags should be flying at half-mast everywhere in the US. for the police officer who died in the line of duty trying to resist the Trump Insurrection.  Trump has blood on his hands as do the Republicans who support him and allowed this to happen.

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1
23 minutes ago, ElCid said:

It was absolutely planned as an insurrection and takeover of the Capitol.  

As I just posted elsewhere, Trump rarely if ever did a singular rally event in the morning.  This was planned and timed to inspire the crowd to go the Capital and revolt while the voting to give Biden the Presidency got underway.  Every speaker at the rally had one theme and that was to get the (braindead) mob to go and fight for 'your country.'

It is sad that the supporters conflate 'their country' with Donald Trump but that is what comes with a cult.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

MHoeMF7d_bigger.jpg

One of the men photographed carrying zip-tie handcuffs on the Senate floor unmasked as a decorated Air Force veteran. My latest for :

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

One of the mob that was carrying zip ties was arrested and in his defence he said that they were not his.  He picked them up off the floor.

What, was he just being tidy after smashing his way inside? 🤔

• Haha 2
57 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

One of the mob that was carrying zip ties was arrested and in his defence he said that they were not his.  He picked them up off the floor.

That will now be the go to excuse for these people.  They carried them in or picked them up with the intent of restraining people and holding them hostage.   This also explains the tactical gear they were wearing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

He said he was going to hand them to an officer.

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, ElCid said:

That will now be the go to excuse for these people.  They carried them in or picked them up with the intent of restraining people and holding them hostage.   This also explains the tactical gear they were wearing.

Might work for some of them, but quite a few have social media posts all amped up to attack before the rally started on the ellipse - either at home, or in their hotel rooms, or while waiting between down times before and during the rally.

• Thanks 3
4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

And so essentially what passes as a "true patriot" now days. Well, in the minds of all rightwing nutcases, anyway.

(...and as so adroitly fictionized by the likes of such film characters as Gen. James Mattoon Scott and Brig. Gen. Jack D. Ripper)

37 minutes ago, txfilmfan said:

He said he was going to hand them to an officer.

Re, his story:    Yes I was involved in the break in but the hand cuffs were lying on the floor and I thought I would pick them up so I could give it to the arresting officers when I left the building.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Dargo said:

And so essentially what passes as a "true patriot" now days. Well, in the minds of all rightwing nutcases, anyway.

(...and as so adroitly fictionized by the likes of such film characters as Gen. James Mattoon Scott and Gen. Jack T. Ripper)

Timothy McVeigh?  The nut job that shot Steve Scallise when he was playing baseball?

You would have to ask him what he meant by this but JakeHolman recently posted this ...

“Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty.”

Thomas Jefferson

The Alabama duo—Mo Brooks and Tommy Tuberville—is one I suspect the FBI will want to investigate. At all stages of the insurrection it seems Trump was working with two Alabama Republicans to ensure the insurrection and the opposition to Biden's certification worked hand-in-glove.

(PS) Mo Brooks was the first Republican to say he'd challenge Biden's certification; was at Trump's rally talking about "kicking ****"; was allegedly conspiring with Akbar. His Alabama GOP delegation peer, Tuberville, was Trump's Senate man, contacted by Giuliani mid-insurrection........

(PS3) We now know both Trump and Giuliani contacted Tuberville as the insurrection was happening to get him to artificially elongate his objections to Biden's win.
These exhortations would've had the effect—and appear to have been intended to—give the insurrectionists more time..............

(PS5) It was also during this period that Trump was rebuffing attempts to call up the Guard.
So we know what Trump, his lawyer, and their allies at the Capitol were doing as the insurrection was unfolding—and we know what they weren't doing—and there seems to be a clear pattern.......

:unsure:
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Re, his story:    Yes I was involved in the break in but the hand cuffs were lying on the floor and I thought I would pick them up so I could give it to the arresting officers when I left the building.

So, it sounds to me as if the guy is not only a crazed fanatic, but also a cowardly liar too, eh?

(...but now my question is: Am I STILL obliged to say to the SOB, "Thank you for your service to our country"???)

LOL

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Timothy McVeigh?  The nut job that shot Steve Scallise when he was playing baseball?

You would have to ask him what he meant by this but JakeHolman recently posted this ...

“Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty.”

Thomas Jefferson

Well now Bogie, FIRST you have to remember here that rightwing nutcases such as poor ol' Jake actually BELIEVE we Americans are now in the throes of "despotism", and regardless how truly CRAZY  a freakin' THOUGHT this is.

(...and secondly, you have to remember that Jake SO loves to copy and paste quotes from other people that he's found on the internet, and especially ones which in his little fevered mind he believes support those beliefs of his)

• Like 1

Posting doctored photo shopped Time magazines doesn't exactly help, only emphasize fake news. The United States is NOT 1930's Germany and has safeguards. 1 riot doesn't make a coup but what happened there is DISGUSTING!

cover-final.jpg

• Like 1
Just now, hamradio said:

Posting doctored photo shopped Time magazines doesn't exactly help, only emphasize fake news. The United States is NOT 1930's Germany and has safeguards. 1 riot doesn't make a coup but what happened there is DISGUSTING!

cover-final.jpg

Agree about posting doctored photos and magazine covers.  

From Trump's perspective he wanted it to become a coup.  He does not care how he stays in power, as long as he stays.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Agree about posting doctored photos and magazine covers.  

From Trump's perspective he wanted it to become a coup.  He does not care how he stays in power, as long as he stays.

January 20 is one safeguard, the certification on Capital Hill is regarded "ceremonial".

Another safeguard is the Electoral College itself  prevents abuse of power by which Biden won by a large margin.

• ElCid changed the title to Trump Insurrection: Takeover of the Capitol of the United States