Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump Insurrection: Takeover of the Capitol of the United States

Retired Pennsylvania firefighter, 55, is arrested for 'throwing fire extinguisher at cops during Capitol riots' - but is NOT the suspect in officer Brian Sicknick's death 

Retired Pennsylvania firefighter arrested for 'throwing fire extinguisher at cops in

Robert Sanford, a retired firefighter from Chester, Pennsylvania, was arrested on Thursday, a Justice Department spokeswoman confirmed. Video allegedly showed Sanford lobbing a fire extinguisher at cops during last week's insurrection at the US Capitol. The affidavit states that Sanford is about 55 years old and recently retired from the Chester Fire Department. According to the affidavit, a friend of Sanford's contacted the FBI to identify him as being involved in the insurrection.

• Thanks 2

Red Sox legend Curt Schilling says his insurance policy has been CANCELED by AIG after he tweeted in support of Capitol rioters

Curt Schilling's insurance CANCELED after tweets about Capitol riots

Schilling tweeted: 'We will be just fine, but wanted to let Americans know that @AIGinsurance canceled our insurance due to my "Social Media profile".' He had last week said rioters started 'confrontation for sh*t that matters'. After some followers questioned his claims about AIG Tuesday, Schilling replied with a screenshot of his alleged correspondence with the company. He added: 'I don't imagine it's even close to what we will witness in the coming months, years, if we let the Nazi's win and the fraud is allowed to stand'. The screenshot read that canceling Schilling's insurance plan was 'a management decision that was made collectively and could not be overturned'.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Funny how everyone being arrested for the Jan 6th coup are white supremacists and Trump supporters.

34 ANTIFA MEMBERS WERE ARRESTED - maybe if you got outside this place and the usual suspects like CNN you'd see the truth - ALSO, I don't see why you have a problem with CITIZENS WHO SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT - maybe supremacists - but oh no - a Trump supporter - were you the same way with Reagan and Bush?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
6 minutes ago, Cinemartian said:

34 ANTIFA MEMBERS WERE ARRESTED - maybe if you got outside this place and the usual suspects like CNN you'd see the truth - ALSO, I don't see why you have a problem with CITIZENS WHO SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT - maybe supremacists - but oh no - a Trump supporter - were you the same way with Reagan and Bush?

DO NOT INTERACT WITH ME AND I WILL DO THE SAME GOING FORWARD.  HAVE THAT COURTESY.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
56 minutes ago, Cinemartian said:

Also, All of a sudden House decides to Impeach him a second time, under a phoney pretense with 8 days to go!?

c'mon if you don't smell the **** you better get your nose and tongue examined

The only BS is coming from you.  

Really are the 10 GOP House members,  especially Liz Cheney,  daughter of former V.P.  Dick Cheney,   now part of the deep state?

You have a right to believe the phony nonsense coming from whatever sources you wish,   but if you believe that is going to fly with the intelligent folks at this forum,  you need to go somewhere else.

Again,  explain why the those 10 GOP House members voted for impeachment???????

1 minute ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

The only BS is coming from you.  

Really are the 10 GOP House members,  especially Liz Cheney,  daughter of former V.P.  Dick Cheney,   now part of the deep state?

You have a right to believe the phony nonsense coming from whatever sources you wish,   but if you believe that is going to fly with the intelligent folks at this forum,  you need to go somewhere else.

Again,  explain why the those 10 GOP House members voted for impeachment???????

Both sides of the aisle are comprimised

Dick Cheney was always Deepstate - you answered your own question there- you do beleive that 'deepstate' exists don't you? because their own people admitted it

Phoney Impeachment - disgrace - disgraceful to our image and legacy- you should be ashamed not excited

I don't mind you celebrating that pedophile being sworn in - but c'mon this impeachment is a sham

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Wow....

You took yourself a HUGE gulp of that Kool-aid, eh?  ;) 

I suppose the MOON LANDING was staged, too?  

If PSY-OP was involved at all it was likely at the behest of those right-wing senators and congressmen  in order to disrupt the electoral count proceedings, which would be a typical PSY-OP function.   And also recall...

It WASN'T the "anti-Trumpsters"  who were giving the preliminary threats to disrupt those proceedings in the first place. 

Sepiatone

Psychological Operations is defined as the use of information and mis-information to disrupt enemy forces' operations and support.

as best I remember from my military training it does not call for use of force and attacking civilians.

Incidentally, one of the organizers was a Psy-Ops officer from Ft. Bragg, NC.  She resigned due to an earlier incident, but had not been discharged yet.

2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Red Sox legend Curt Schilling says his insurance policy has been CANCELED by AIG after he tweeted in support of Capitol rioters

Curt Schilling's insurance CANCELED after tweets about Capitol riots

Schilling tweeted: 'We will be just fine, but wanted to let Americans know that @AIGinsurance canceled our insurance due to my "Social Media profile".' He had last week said rioters started 'confrontation for sh*t that matters'. After some followers questioned his claims about AIG Tuesday, Schilling replied with a screenshot of his alleged correspondence with the company. He added: 'I don't imagine it's even close to what we will witness in the coming months, years, if we let the Nazi's win and the fraud is allowed to stand'. The screenshot read that canceling Schilling's insurance plan was 'a management decision that was made collectively and could not be overturned'.

I find this hard to believe that an insurance company would cancel a policy over someone's political statements.  Do companies cancel policies if someone is arrested?  same thing.

Two words--George Soros.

Is there any proof that 34 members of Antifa were arrested in the Capitol action? I mean reliable

evidence, not some wingnut rumor.

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, ElCid said:

I find this hard to believe that an insurance company would cancel a policy over someone's political statements.  Do companies cancel policies if someone is arrested?  same thing.

There is statistical data to support that such crazies are in a much higher risk group.   That would be a legit reason to cancel them or deny them a policy.

E.g.  someone with many, many guns in their home is more likely to have an accident that could result in a claim.    

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, ElCid said:

My bet is that it's some specialized insurance product for high net worth individuals, to protect assets and/or income. 

For example, he gets between $30K-$50K for an appearance.  If he has some type of income protection plan, AIG might see his postings as increasing their coverage risk.  His views might reasonably dissuade future bookings which would decrease his income and make it more likely he'd make a claim on his insurance.

https://www.athletespeakers.com/speaker/curt-schilling,

https://www.aig.com/individual/insurance/private-client-group

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, ElCid said:

Psychological Operations is defined as the use of information and mis-information to disrupt enemy forces' operations and support.

as best I remember from my military training it does not call for use of force and attacking civilians.

Incidentally, one of the organizers was a Psy-Ops officer from Ft. Bragg, NC.  She resigned due to an earlier incident, but had not been discharged yet.

While I commend you on your willingness to accept the fact of psyops existing - Times have changed since then  - nothing is off the table including deaths of US citizens

34 minutes ago, txfilmfan said:

My bet is that it's some specialized insurance product for high net worth individuals, to protect assets and/or income. 

For example, he gets between $30K-$50K for an appearance.  If he has some type of income protection plan, AIG might see his postings as increasing their coverage risk.  His views might reasonably dissuade future bookings which would decrease his income and make it more likely he'd make a claim on his insurance.

https://www.athletespeakers.com/speaker/curt-schilling,

https://www.aig.com/individual/insurance/private-client-group

smartest thing I've heard on this forum in a long time - this is a man with sense - You all can learn from him

1 hour ago, Vautrin said:

Two words--George Soros.

Is there any proof that 34 members of Antifa were arrested in the Capitol action? I mean reliable

evidence, not some wingnut rumor.

I got 2 confirmed from the sleazy NYPost that's a start for you

As for Soros you brought that scumbag up  not me

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/known-antifa-members-posed-as-pro-trump-to-infiltrate-capitol-riot-sources/

2 minutes ago, Cinemartian said:

I got 2 confirmed from the sleazy NYPost that's a start for you

As for Soros you brought that scumbag up  not me

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/known-antifa-members-posed-as-pro-trump-to-infiltrate-capitol-riot-sources/

Trump loyalists push evidence-free claims that antifa activists fueled mob

The claims are typical of many that arise during major news events and particularly violent acts; fringe communities often label them "false flag" attacks.

<_<
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Trump loyalists push evidence-free claims that antifa activists fueled mob

The claims are typical of many that arise during major news events and particularly violent acts; fringe communities often label them "false flag" attacks.

<_<

Nice try but look up JaydenX - HE WAS THERE TOO