Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump Insurrection: Takeover of the Capitol of the United States


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, ElCid said:

I find this hard to believe that an insurance company would cancel a policy over someone's political statements.  Do companies cancel policies if someone is arrested?  same thing.

Someone said on the internet QUOTE.. Schilling chose to associate his brand with language and actions that are high risk in the world of business, and AIG cut it's losses. Schilling is acting like this is personal - it's not; insurance companies do this kind of thing all the time when someone gets their BRAND insured and the Brand gets tainted; AIG is dropping Schilling's brand. It's no different from banks doing periodic risk assessments of their business clients and deciding on future loans etc. Schilling can always switch to a different carrier; look at Trump, after dozens of banks refused to float loans for him (as well as dozens of insurance carriers refusing to issue policies), he eventually found a bank and a couple carriers to cover him.

 

Try to find AIG's response, came up empty.

This might give some info.

Can Your Insurance Company Cancel Your Policy Without Notice?

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/091815/can-your-insurance-company-cancel-your-policy-without-notice.asp

 

  • Intentional damage to a covered asset by the insured, policyholder, or interested third-party
  • Criminal record
  • Insured poses a "moral risk"
  • Life changes
  • Too many missed payments
  • Too many claims
  • Significant changes in risk.

Big question is what's the policy agreement?

So far it's only been "he said / claim"

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Republican congressman's top aide admits to being with mob which stormed the Capitol as Democrats demand full-scale police probe into whether MAGA riots got inside help from GOP members and staff 

Democrats demand Capitol Hill police probe pre-riot 'tours'

Rep. James C. Clyburn, the House Democratic whip,  said there was coordination 'between sitting members of Congress' and those who ransacked the Capitol. He has questioned how mobsters rioting in the Capitol located his unmarked office. Another lawmaker, Rep. Ayanna Pressley, and her staff discovered 'panic' buttons removed from her office. Democratic lawmakers claim GOP lawmakers gave tours to people getting 'reconnaissance' the day before the Jan. 6 riot.

  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

MAGA rioter who carried Confederate flag through US Capitol and his son who broke glass window to get into the building are released with GPS monitoring hours after arrest and now face more than a decade in prison and $250,000 in fines 

MAGA rioter who carried Confederate flag through US Capitol and son are released after

Delaware man Kevin Seefried (right), who was photographed at the Capitol riot on January 6 carrying a Confederate flag (bottom right), and his son Hunter Seefriend (left) were released hours after their arrests Thursday evening. The two men (together bottom left) turned themselves in to authorities Thursday morning. Both are charged with misdemeanor counts of trespassing and disorderly conduct. Hunter also faces an additional charge of destruction of property for smashing a glass window into the Capitol building, authorities say. The two men appeared in federal court in Wilmington to face charges from the Capitol siege and were freed as they await their next hearing. They were greeted and comforted by two unidentified women after the hearing with Hunter seen sharing an emotional hug with one of them (center inset). They agreed to location monitoring, were ordered to not leave the state - except for a potential court date in Washington - and can only leave their homes for work, worship, or other medical needs. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

MAGA rioter who carried Confederate flag through US Capitol and his son who broke glass window to get into the building are released with GPS monitoring hours after arrest and now face more than a decade in prison and $250,000 in fines 

MAGA rioter who carried Confederate flag through US Capitol and son are released after

Delaware man Kevin Seefried (right), who was photographed at the Capitol riot on January 6 carrying a Confederate flag (bottom right), and his son Hunter Seefriend (left) were released hours after their arrests Thursday evening. The two men (together bottom left) turned themselves in to authorities Thursday morning. Both are charged with misdemeanor counts of trespassing and disorderly conduct. Hunter also faces an additional charge of destruction of property for smashing a glass window into the Capitol building, authorities say. The two men appeared in federal court in Wilmington to face charges from the Capitol siege and were freed as they await their next hearing. They were greeted and comforted by two unidentified women after the hearing with Hunter seen sharing an emotional hug with one of them (center inset). They agreed to location monitoring, were ordered to not leave the state - except for a potential court date in Washington - and can only leave their homes for work, worship, or other medical needs. 

The government is being too restrictive.   They should be allowed to go to a K-L-A-N meeting.    Of course maybe that qualifies as worship.  

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cinemartian said:

I got 2 confirmed from the sleazy NYPost that's a start for you

As for Soros you brought that scumbag up  not me

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/known-antifa-members-posed-as-pro-trump-to-infiltrate-capitol-riot-sources/

2 is way shy of 34, though 32 was the % one of the nutjobs on here said would be Donny's share

of the black vote. I like to mention Soros in a facetious manner since the loony toons think he is

behind everything from 9/11 to tooth decay.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cinemartian said:

I cannot verify that story from other sources. Tried Black Lives Matter and BLM along with leaving in and out Capital Hill in the search. :huh:

I did a different search using only John Earle Sullivan.

Salt Lake Valley man charged federally for alleged role in U.S. Capitol riots

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2021/1/14/22231783/salt-lake-valley-man-charged-federally-for-alleged-role-in-u-s-capitol-riot-insurrection-trump

Not one reference about BLM.

IF he was recognized by somebody at the BLM protest, like I said before more likely an infiltrator whom don't give a rats behind about BLM.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

REVEALED: Off-duty cop arrested in Capitol riot is ALSO a corporal in Virginia National Guard - making him first serving military member to be charged in the attack

38030352-0-image-a-46_1610675645390.jpg

An official confirmed Fracker's military status on Thursday, a week after President Donald Trump's supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol in DC, forcing lawmakers to flee the inner chambers of the building.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lawyer for 'Qanon Shaman' who broke into Capitol wearing horned headdress wants Trump to PARDON him because he was 'answering the call of our President' and argues he peacefully 'walked in' to building and wasn't violent

Albert Watkins  the lawyer for 'QAnon shaman' Jacob Chansley, 33,  wants President Donald Trump to pardon his client because he felt he was 'answering the call of the president'. Chansley was photographed wearing face paint, a bearskin headdress with horns and carrying a spear with an American flag attached at the riot where he stormed into the Senate chamber. 'Trump needs to stand up and own these people. He owes them - he has an obligation to them,' Watkins said on Cuomo Prime Time Thursday night. Watkins said Chansley simply 'walked in' to the Capitol building and wasn't violent. 'My client did not shroud his face in secrecy. He wasn't wearing a bulletproof vest. My client was not armed. He didn't have zip ties,' he said. Chansley surrendered to authorities Saturday and faces six charges including violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mr6666 said:

-_-

Notice how shabby Cruz has become?  Guess it appeals to the rabble he wants to support him.  Maybe he will clean up in 2022 so he can run for president in 2024.

3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Wonder if Trump will pardon all these people as he leaves the White House.  He could do like Jimmy Carter and the Vietnam draft dodgers and pardon them all without even having to name them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Wonder if Trump will pardon all these people as he leaves the White House.  He could do like Jimmy Carter and the Vietnam draft dodgers and pardon them all without even having to name them.

Over in the Impeachment thread I posted a video with Keith Oberman who quotes the constitution's pardon powers which says "except in the case of impeachment."

So, I think they are all ****ed if they are hoping for a pardon from their great leader.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Over in the Impeachment thread I posted a video with Keith Oberman who quotes the constitution's pardon powers which says "except in the case of impeachment."

So, I think they are all ****ed if they are hoping for a pardon from their great leader.

That means president cannot pardon anyone who has been impeached.  None of the insurrectionists have been impeached.  Never have trusted Oberman's opinions.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cinemartian said:

And you actually BUY this "info" from what can scarcely be called an objective news source?  :rolleyes:

You took a LOOONNNGGG guzzle of that Kool-aid, didn't you?  ;) 

I noticed your link didn't supply any access to any of that video "proof" it claims exists.  How come?

Sepiatone

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

'He meant to kidnap.... perhaps execute': Retired Lt. Col charged over Capitol MAGA siege wanted to take hostages, say prosecutors who also claim QAnon Shaman planned to 'assassinate officials' 

Retired Air Force officer was carrying zip ties during Capitol siege

Retired Lt. Col. Larry Rendall Brock Jr (above leaving jail after being freed on bail, inset with his wife and top left in his mugshot) was arrested in Texas after he was pictured on the Senate floor (bottom left) during the Capitol riot wearing a helmet, vest and carrying plastic zip-tie handcuffs. The 53-year-old appeared in a Texas court on Thursday on a string of charges. During the hearing, prosecutors said the zip ties were proof Brock had planned to take hostages during the siege. Prosecutors did not offer any specifics regarding Brock's alleged plans but Weimer noted 'his prior experience and training make him all the more dangerous'. He was released from jail pending his trial but was ordered to surrender his firearms and is only allowed to have limited internet access. This comes as a filing submitted by Justice Department lawyers late Thursday also sought the detention of Jacob Chansley of Arizona (right), the QAnon conspiracy theorist seen in the Capitol last week.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

'He meant to kidnap.... perhaps execute': Retired Lt. Col charged over Capitol MAGA siege wanted to take hostages, say prosecutors who also claim QAnon Shaman planned to 'assassinate officials' 

Retired Air Force officer was carrying zip ties during Capitol siege

Retired Lt. Col. Larry Rendall Brock Jr (above leaving jail after being freed on bail, inset with his wife and top left in his mugshot) was arrested in Texas after he was pictured on the Senate floor (bottom left) during the Capitol riot wearing a helmet, vest and carrying plastic zip-tie handcuffs. The 53-year-old appeared in a Texas court on Thursday on a string of charges. During the hearing, prosecutors said the zip ties were proof Brock had planned to take hostages during the siege. Prosecutors did not offer any specifics regarding Brock's alleged plans but Weimer noted 'his prior experience and training make him all the more dangerous'. He was released from jail pending his trial but was ordered to surrender his firearms and is only allowed to have limited internet access. This comes as a filing submitted by Justice Department lawyers late Thursday also sought the detention of Jacob Chansley of Arizona (right), the QAnon conspiracy theorist seen in the Capitol last week.

This domestic terrorist shouldn't have been granted bail.    He is a flight risk and will likely cause harm to others while out on bail.    At a minimum he should have to wear a monitor.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

A pillow salesman apparently has some ideas about declaring martial law

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/15/pillow-salesman-apparently-has-some-ideas-about-declaring-martial-law/

Here’s our best attempt to capture what’s written on the page.

… BE TAKEN IMMEDIATELY TO SAVE THE
...THE CONSTITUTION
...Colon NOW as Acting National Security
...him with getting the evidence of ALL the
...in the election and all information regarding
...using people he knows who already have security
...done massive research on these issues
...at Fort Mead [sic]. He is an attorney with cyber-
...expertise and is up to speed on election issues.
...Insurrection Act now as a result of the assault on the
...martial law if necessary upon the first hint of any
[STRIKETHROUGH]
...Sidney Powell, Bill Olsen, Kurt Olsen,
...DOD. Move Kash Patel to CIA Acting.
...on Foreign Interference in the election. Trigger
...powers. Make clear this is China/Iran
...also used domestic actors. Instruct Frank
...evidence on...the more broad
...likely amount...
...line...evidence

At the bottom, the text is obscured by Lindell’s coffee cup.

But you get the gist: The CEO of MyPillow has a strategy for shuffling around administration staffers to gather up the evidence of electoral fraud he thinks exists — and to use military resources in an effort to keep Trump in power, or, as he apparently puts it, to protect the Constitution.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, LsDoorMat said:

A pillow salesman apparently has some ideas about declaring martial law

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/15/pillow-salesman-apparently-has-some-ideas-about-declaring-martial-law/

Here’s our best attempt to capture what’s written on the page.

… BE TAKEN IMMEDIATELY TO SAVE THE
...THE CONSTITUTION
...Colon NOW as Acting National Security
...him with getting the evidence of ALL the
...in the election and all information regarding
...using people he knows who already have security
...done massive research on these issues
...at Fort Mead [sic]. He is an attorney with cyber-
...expertise and is up to speed on election issues.
...Insurrection Act now as a result of the assault on the
...martial law if necessary upon the first hint of any
[STRIKETHROUGH]
...Sidney Powell, Bill Olsen, Kurt Olsen,
...DOD. Move Kash Patel to CIA Acting.
...on Foreign Interference in the election. Trigger
...powers. Make clear this is China/Iran
...also used domestic actors. Instruct Frank
...evidence on...the more broad
...likely amount...
...line...evidence

At the bottom, the text is obscured by Lindell’s coffee cup.

But you get the gist: The CEO of MyPillow has a strategy for shuffling around administration staffers to gather up the evidence of electoral fraud he thinks exists — and to use military resources in an effort to keep Trump in power, or, as he apparently puts it, to protect the Constitution.

How does  this clown sleep at night?    I don't care how good his pillows are,   I still can't see how he can get a good nights rest!

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...