Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump Insurrection: Takeover of the Capitol of the United States

The insurrection is part of a larger Trump goal to take down the United States. More evidence appears confirming Trump's role as a Russian agent.  The Cambridge spies were cultivated as undergraduates. Trump is America's Guy Burgess.

‘The perfect target’: Russia cultivated Trump as asset for 40 years – ex-KGB spy

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/29/trump-russia-asset-claims-former-kgb-spy-new-book

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
19 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

I lived through the Jan 6th capital takeover by watching it on TV with nary a scratch.

:D

President Archie Bunker | Nolan Dalla

So what are you saying? As long as your lily white skin wasn't touched it's okay for insurrectionists to try to overturn the legal results of an election?

Five died, including a police officer and a woman who was trampled to death, and people ran through the halls of the Capital screaming HANG MIKE PENCE That's okay with you as long as you're not touched?

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, TomJH said:

So what are you saying? As long as your lily white skin wasn't touched it's okay for insurrectionists to try to overturn the legal results of an election?

Five died, including a police officer and a woman who was tramped to death, and people ran through the halls of the Capital screaming HANG MIKE PENCE That's okay with you as long as you're not touched?

Nipper also lived through Vietnam War watching it on TV instead of being there.

• Haha 3
19 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Yeh but he also saw The Green Berets so he knows what it's all about.

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, ElCid said:

Well, that's primarily how I survived the Detroit riot of '67.  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Haha 1

Today's  Ask Amy (an advise column like Dear Abby);

A guy see a photo of the traitors that broke into the Capital and notices his neighbor.    While he isn't a friend of this guy,  they have helped each other with yard work,  and some other honey-do projects.   The advise he was asking was:  should I turn him?    Amy said YES,  and provided the FBI hot-line info.  But Amy also gave a warning that he should do so only if he feels he and his family are safe.

WELL the guy had already talked to the traitor's wife to confirm if was her husband.    Yea, it was,  and the wife told him that her husband was going to take the picture and blow it up really large and  frame it in their living room! 

Therefor if this guy reports the traitor he might not be safe.   I.e. he should have just called the FBI from the start and never asked the traitor's wife if that was really his neighbor.

But I hope when the FBI raids this guy's home he has that large photo in his living room.  That is solid evidence that he didn't regret his actions but instead are proud of them, and the DOJ should show no mercy.

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Add him to the cast of characters ...

Nebraska Catholic priest who boasted about performing exorcism at the Capitol during the riots faces expulsion from the church

38836130-0-image-a-55_1612365462284.jpg

The Rev David Fulton, a pastor at two churches in Nebraska, was among the thousands of Trump supporters who protested at the US Capitol in Washington, DC, on January 6.

Good!

• Haha 2
On 2/3/2021 at 3:31 PM, Bogie56 said:

Nebraska Catholic priest who boasted about performing exorcism at the Capitol during the riots faces expulsion from the church

The Rev David Fulton, a pastor at two churches in Nebraska, was among the thousands of Trump supporters who protested at the US Capitol in Washington, DC, on January 6.

Kind of funny, thought those involved were possessed.  Shouldn't he be awarded?

Satan I command you to leave this body!!

0_Congress-Holds-Joint-Session-To-Ratify

;)

2 hours ago, hamradio said:

Kind of funny, thought those involved were possessed.  Shouldn't he be awarded?

Satan I command you to leave this body!!

0_Congress-Holds-Joint-Session-To-Ratify

;)

There is a new damning video of this guy from the day of Jan 6th. pinning all of the direction on Donald Trump.

• Thanks 1
On 2/3/2021 at 12:31 PM, Bogie56 said:

Well America exorcised the Devil himself from the White House recently, so now to get rid of the Demonic minions in the Capitol: Cruz, Graham, Harley, Paul, Rubio, Jordan, Scott, etc etc etc.  let’s rid ourselves of the sulphuric Elephants in the room!

• Thanks 1

this whole exercise in political retribution has gotten much too repetitive so lets get it over with.

an acquittal and then Donny can stick it to the democrats with a marlago presser.

:D

Image result for trump on motorcycle

• Haha 1

“I Don’t Trust the People Above Me”: Riot Squad Cops Open Up About Disastrous Response to Capitol Insurrection

"........ProPublica has interviewed 19 current and former U.S. Capitol Police officers about the assault on the Capitol. Following on the dramatic video of officers defending the building that House lawmakers showed during the first day of the impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump, the interviews provide the most detailed account to date of a most extraordinary battle.

The enemies on Jan. 6 were Americans: thousands of people from across the country who had descended on the Capitol, intent on stopping Congress from certifying an election they believed was stolen from Trump. They had been urged to attend by Trump himself, with extremist right-wing and militia leaders calling for violence.

Many of the officers were speaking to reporters for the first time about the day’s events, almost all anonymously for fear of retribution.......

https://www.propublica.org/article/i-dont-trust-the-people-above-me-riot-squad-cops-open-up-about-disastrous-response-to-capitol-insurrection

:( 

• Thanks 3
20 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

“I Don’t Trust the People Above Me”: Riot Squad Cops Open Up About Disastrous Response to Capitol Insurrection

"........ProPublica has interviewed 19 current and former U.S. Capitol Police officers about the assault on the Capitol. Following on the dramatic video of officers defending the building that House lawmakers showed during the first day of the impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump, the interviews provide the most detailed account to date of a most extraordinary battle.

The enemies on Jan. 6 were Americans: thousands of people from across the country who had descended on the Capitol, intent on stopping Congress from certifying an election they believed was stolen from Trump. They had been urged to attend by Trump himself, with extremist right-wing and militia leaders calling for violence.

Many of the officers were speaking to reporters for the first time about the day’s events, almost all anonymously for fear of retribution.......

https://www.propublica.org/article/i-dont-trust-the-people-above-me-riot-squad-cops-open-up-about-disastrous-response-to-capitol-insurrection

• Thanks 2
16 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Very long article, but very informative as well.  Shows the failures of leadership from the top.  This includes Trump, the DOJ, Secret Service and others.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

General brought in by Nancy Pelosi to review MAGA riot security said Capitol Police were 'complicit' and called Republican Josh Hawley a 'piece of s**t'

39502806-0-image-m-8_1613760841277.jpg

Retired Gen. Russel Honore said a security review may find 'complicit actions' by Capitol Police deleted a tweet saying Sen. Josh Hawley 'should be run out of DC and Disbarred ASAP.' He is leading a review of Capitol security after being selected by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Hawley appeared on Fox News and called the comments 'very disturbing.' Honore had joined calls to expel Hawley after he joined an effort to overturn election results in states.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2