Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump Insurrection: Takeover of the Capitol of the United States

• 2 weeks later...

19WoFsvO_normal.jpg

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) says he doesn't regret raising his fist in solidarity with Capitol insurrectionists on January 6: "I waved to them, gave them the thumbs up, pumped my fist to them, and thanked them for being there. They had every right to do that."
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

.......... "Copeland is screaming. At judge. 'How long can I postpone this? I'm a vet. You owe this to me. You've all f***ed this up. You're a robot to me. You can't come get me if I don't want you to!'".......

Meriweather decided to order Copeland to undergo a remote competency screening before she sets another status hearing............

:blink:

• Sad 1

Seth Abramson

@SethAbramson

·

6h

(PS7) Rep. Jordan (R-OH) is now asking questions. He too was at the White House in late December pre-coordinating the insurrection alongside Gosar, Hice, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and others. This is a meeting most Americans don't know about because US media has largely ignored it.

s e e:  https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1392504227424002052

(PS6) If media coverage of January 6 had focused on what a criminal probe of the event would focus on—namely, the many events that led up to that date—today's House hearing wouldn't be obsessively focused on the single question of whether Trump's speech inspired the insurrection.

see:   https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1392503072979623936

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Hibi said:

What an A  HOLE****. Hope he does time. You like him of course.

Only that he had the courtesy to wipe his boots before entering. ;):P

• Like 1
  • Confused 1