Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump Insurrection: Takeover of the Capitol of the United States

ElCid

I just learned that among the people charged with sedition are a former manager of a car dealership here in my small town, and his wife. The manager was apparently the leader of the Florida chapter of the Oathkeepers. He ran the local Honda place.

Only the best people around here...:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

xe4AmzUL_x96.jpg

Tucker forgot about the time the first bombers of the World Trade Center in 1993 tried to get back a $400 deposit left on the Ryder rental van used in the attack. Terrorists are sometimes utter morons. Like Tucker.
Quote Tweet

wMzlpuHi_normal.jpg

Acyn

@Acyn
· 11h
Tucker: Protesters called Nancy Pelosi’s office line looking for items they had left inside the building.. Is that the behavior of people who believe they are trying to overthrow the US government? These were Americans who came to complain loudly about what politicians were doing

xe4AmzUL_x96.jpg

The terrorist who went back for the $400 Ryder deposit was Mohammed Salameh. He was sentenced to 240 years in prison.
  • Haha 1

I read how many weapons the oath keepers bought. I heard something about a boat. I don't know how much power the 6th committee has. Shouldn't it be a legal thing .Some sort of cops. At the Capitol they had a noose. But where were the other weapons. I think the committee can pick and chose what fits their narritive. I think law enforcement should handle it. That way all information good or bad will come out. Just like the stories of the tours of the Capitol claiming riots. Did they do face recognition.? The article has a disclaimer that they don't know who took the tour(but that was after the headlines claiming that G.O.P.  Senator's gave rioters tours beforehand)

Yeah, the same people who brought  the gallows for Pence  also had a boat ready on the Potomac. If they didn't hang Pence they

were  going to  force him  to water  ski in the nude. Ruthless. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Marysara1 said:

I read how many weapons the oath keepers bought. I heard something about a boat. I don't know how much power the 6th committee has. Shouldn't it be a legal thing .Some sort of cops. At the Capitol they had a noose. But where were the other weapons. I think the committee can pick and chose what fits their narritive. I think law enforcement should handle it. That way all information good or bad will come out. Just like the stories of the tours of the Capitol claiming riots. Did they do face recognition.? The article has a disclaimer that they don't know who took the tour(but that was after the headlines claiming that G.O.P.  Senator's gave rioters tours beforehand)

It was the DOJ that charged the Oath Keepers;   The DOJ is a "legal thing". 

It appears you're confused yet again. 

6 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

Just what "oath" are they keeping?

Don't know. The first time I heard of signal  is I read somebody sent Mark Meadows a text check your signal. WIKI Oath Keepers - Wikipedia I don't know why the lawyer went on CNN.It didn't go well. Just like the 5 states who tried to give the Archive those phony papers. It's a good thing the Oath Keepers didn't bring more weapons to the Capitol. I can't believe they thought Trump was going to use the Innsurection Act. (so they could be called in)

• 2 months later...

Fascinating ruling. So I assume when this man got inside the Capitol—stepping over broken window glass and walking past blaring alarms and struggling to breathe from the tear gas and hearing fellow rioters chancing for VP Pence’s death—he left immediately?                                                                                                                                                                                      I'd have to know more about the case and not rush to judgement. I'd have to know what the individual did and how do you get out of a crowd of people? Maybe the exit was blocked? I'm sure there were some people  that didn't like the idea of threatening anybody but did the Capitol Police have a blockade which meant nobody could leave either? Somebody did tweet it was a Trump appointed judge. If everybody's going foreword  you could get crushed going backward.

12 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Don't know that I would call this a "smoking rifle," but he clearly shows intent and possible means to carry out that intent.  Couple this with his performance at the pre-insurrection rally and you may have something.

At this point, I think Trump's game plan is to drag out the insurrection, tax cases and any other things going on until 2024 in the hopes that he can get elected and then put a hold on everything while he is in the White House.  

He wants to be president again for the immunity it will give him.

6 hours ago, ElCid said:

Don't know that I would call this a "smoking rifle," but he clearly shows intent and possible means to carry out that intent.  Couple this with his performance at the pre-insurrection rally and you may have something.

At this point, I think Trump's game plan is to drag out the insurrection, tax cases and any other things going on until 2024 in the hopes that he can get elected and then put a hold on everything while he is in the White House.  

He wants to be president again for the immunity it will give him.

I'm not so sure. Jared and Ivanka testified. I read that in one of the court cases Trump and his children were willing to testify. Now they laptop is out, and he is suing Hiliary, he's a a different mode.