Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

missed the name of the movie ...

francesG

... ... just a couple of days ago, in between one of the fabulous classic films, there was a famous actor talking about a very long monologue given by a good looking actor, in which he was trying to prove that americans weren't all to be stereo typed ... something about coca-cola got a laugh in the cinemas apparently ... and it looked like julie andrews in the background, looking very classic in a suit ... ... what was the movie ??? I just have to hear that long long speech all over again properly, it was so clever ... and i was only listening with half an ear ... ... someone out there HELP !!!

... ... oh thank you SO much ... ... i had tried to do my homework, and had googled backwards, and had come up with 'americanisation of emily' as my first possibility ... now i can go ahead and order it ... thank you, you've made a visitor to america very very happy !!

... that priceless speech ... it is quite magnificent ... every word a gem, and how clever of you Mr double six double six to give me the whole speech verbatim ... i am truly going to frame it, you have no idea how pertinent and apposite it is !!

Needless to say i am not an american, i am in fact an intentional self-deported brit so i doubly appreciate the wit ... thank you again for your diligence ... how i love true movie buffs.

bestest, fg