Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

President Trump responds to Twitter account ban in tweet storm

After Twitter took the major step Friday of permanently banning President Trump's @realdonaldtrump Twitter account, the President aimed to get the last word in through his government account @POTUS which has a fraction of the Twitter followers but still offered the President a megaphone on the service to send out a few last tweets.

The tweets were deleted within minutes by Twitter which does not allow banned individuals to circumvent a full ban by tweeting under alternate accounts.

In screenshots captured by TechCrunch, Trump responds to the account ban by accusing Twitter employees of conspiring with his political opponents. "As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me -- and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me."

The President's rant further contends that he will soon be joining a new platform or starting his own. Many contended Trump would join right wing social media site Parler following the ban, though Friday afternoon the site was removed from the Google Play Store with the company saying Apple had threatened to suspend them as well.

Trump needs to tell everyone to delete their Twitter and Facebook accounts, as they don't deserve any money from Republicans.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

After Twitter took the major step Friday of permanently banning President Trump's @realdonaldtrump Twitter account, the President aimed to get the last word in through his government account @POTUS which has a fraction of the Twitter followers but still offered the President a megaphone on the service to send out a few last tweets.

The tweets were deleted within minutes by Twitter which does not allow banned individuals to circumvent a full ban by tweeting under alternate accounts.

In screenshots captured by TechCrunch, Trump responds to the account ban by accusing Twitter employees of conspiring with his political opponents. "As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me -- and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me."

The President's rant further contends that he will soon be joining a new platform or starting his own. Many contended Trump would join right wing social media site Parler following the ban, though Friday afternoon the site was removed from the Google Play Store with the company saying Apple had threatened to suspend them as well.

Trump needs to tell everyone to delete their Twitter and Facebook accounts, as they don't deserve any money from Republicans.

Kudos to Twitter for (FINALLY.) Sitting Up,. Taking Stock *Albeit a Little LATE.. Zipping Up Their Pants ... . ..and Going With a Decision that is in Everyone's Best* Interest..

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Β 

*though not All Might (Not) Agree With That... .

_

The Next Step is For Susan Wojcicki.. ...YouTube.....

..Along with OTHER,. ADDITIONAL Platforms and Outlets to Permanently πŸ₯Ύ t. **** &Β all hiz (thus far) unsubstantiated,. .. blasphemous.. hypocritical. ..hollow .. "rhetoric" and muck flinging...

13 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

I agree 100%.Β  Β  Β This is how capitalism works.Β  Β  Don't uses vendors of products or services when you disagree with their politics.

This is what I did when I boycotted companies where the owners donated to anti-gay right causes (for example).

Don't cry like a baby but just cancel the product or service and find another.

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How to Delete a Twitter Account Permanently

1. Open Twitter’s official website on a web browser.
  2. Now, log in to your account.
  3. Then, click on Profile and Settings which your profile picture located at the top right side of your account’s home page.
  4. Now, click on Settings and Privacy.
  5. At the Account tab, scroll down and click on the Deactivate your account button.
  6. On the next page, click Deactivate@yourusername.
  7. Now, a popup will open, enter the password and click Deactivate account.

That’s it. Your Twitter account will be deleted within 30 days permanently.

This is the most straightforward method ever to delete a Twitter account. Using this official way any Twitter user can delete his/her account permanently.

Β 

• Haha 1

How to Get YourΒ Twitter Account Permanently Deleted

1. Open Twitter’s official website on a web browser.
  2. Now, log in to your account.
  3. Then, instigate a coup and tell your lackeys they are Patriots.
  4. Next post a lot of other clickbait nonsense.
  5. Watch the Capitol destruct and people get killed.
  6. Then denounce what you put in motion.
  7. Last but not least, get angry very angry when Twitter steps in and says "naughty boy, tricks are for kids, you can't post anymore."
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, TopBilled said:

All he has now is his hollow use of the word Patriot.

He's a pathetic man.

Well, I guess he could take up using semaphores from the rooftop, but somehow he doesn't strike me as athletic enough to pull that off.Β 

On 1/8/2021 at 8:21 PM, MovieMadness said:

So, have YOU ever had a Twitter account, MM?

If not, then I have to sayΒ I'd beΒ somewhat surprised about that.

And basically because from what I've seen of it, it mostly contains shortΒ little mindless messages submitted by clueless individuals who really have nothing of real importance to offer others.

(...and which of course made it a PERFECT platform for your soon-to-be fat boy ex-Prez)

• Haha 1