Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The glass web and the music problems

This is one of the 3D noir classic that Bob Furmanek want to restore ,but, there is  a problem, music copy rights.He stated it 's pile high resulting in being skeptical if it's ever released  to get it fixed.He is hopeful. I'm wondering if Mr noir on t.cm is concerned about this ? May be he is ,may be he is not .I'm concerned about this cause I'm a 3d classic film addict .I'm very surprise that fathom events have not contact  kino lorber for release  of  restored 3d classic for three day theatrical events .This would be good for those who don't have a home 3d set up .Alas! I think fathom events might not want to be responsible in spending extra mola for the plastic 3d glasses.If I'm right that is sad. This really hurts the 3D archives.Turning it into a niche in a niche ,instead of a niche .Niches are legitimate too .They are consumer  demanding also . When you see movie like Glass Web collection dust ,you see that copyrights need to be reforming to work for the consumer of art and internment rather than selfish greedy artist. and corporate arts. Those that use art to control people for their welfare .that is immoral.