Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name TV Shows (similar to naming movies topic)

Okay, I tried this before but I'm not explaining myself well.  If I ask for a TV show based on a movie but something was changed when it came to TV, I might answer The Ghost and Mrs. Muir.  After I ask my next question, once you answer, please pose a different question.

Slightly off topic, how do you think Lucy and Desi's daughter feels about another "tabloidish" movies about her parents?

Name a TV that was must-see TV for you.

That's always changed with each passing period of my life.

From LUNCH WITH SOUPY as a tyke, to CAPTAIN KANGAROO when a bit older, then  SHARI LEWIS on a variety of shows she starred on.  Prime time by then was when I coveted Western TV series' like LAWMAN, WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE, WAGON TRAIN, THE RIFLEMAN and all those.  "Must see" depended on which night it was.  As I got older I shifted from comedies to dramas and back and forth twixt the two.   In more recent years, it was comedies like MODERN FAMILY and THE MIDDLE.  The dramas were any of the LAW AND ORDER franchise shows.  

Sepiatone

Best TV Show Based On A Movie- M*A*S*H (1972-1983)

Worst TV Show Based On A Movie-Alien Nation (1989-1990)

Best Movie Based On A TV Show-The Untouchables (1987)

Worst Movie Based On A TV Show-The Mod Squad (1999)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, chaya bat woof woof said:

Okay, I tried this before but I'm not explaining myself well.  If I ask for a TV show based on a movie but something was changed when it came to TV, I might answer The Ghost and Mrs. Muir.  After I ask my next question, once you answer, please pose a different question.

Slightly off topic, how do you think Lucy and Desi's daughter feels about another "tabloidish" movies about her parents?

chaya, why are posting this in gren discussions. You posted this as a trivia question and that's where it should be

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, chaya bat woof woof said:

FYI:  I asked that the mod move this to trivia.    Note that after they do that,  it will still show here in General Discussions for while (but if one clicks on it,  it takes them to trivia).

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Det Jim McLeod said:

Best TV Show Based On A Movie- M*A*S*H (1972-1983)

Worst TV Show Based On A Movie-Alien Nation (1989-1990)

Best Movie Based On A TV Show-The Untouchables (1987)

Worst Movie Based On A TV Show-The Mod Squad (1999)

Best TV Show Based On A Movie- M*A*S*H (1972-1983)  👍

Worst TV Show Based On A Movie- (There are so many), Ferris Bueller (NBC, 1990-91)

Best Movie Based On A TV Show- Star Trek series (1979 -)

Worst Movie Based On A TV Show- Charlie's Angels (2000)