Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where The Heck is the March Schedule At?

13 hours ago, TheOneandOnlyCritic2000 said:

I have been waiting patiently for the schedule to update to show March and it's way, way past of the time they show the schedule. They using show it on the 10 to the 12 of the month, but for them to not show it on my birthday yesterday is so strange 😬

Happy Birthday!

• Thanks 1

I have to assume if MovieCollectorOH hasn't figured out a way to access the March schedule yet, then it simply isn't available. If this is true, then we seriously may not know until March 1. I am struggling to remain patient ...

12 minutes ago, sewhite2000 said:

I have to assume if MovieCollectorOH hasn't figured out a way to access the March schedule yet, then it simply isn't available. If this is true, then we seriously may not know until March 1. I am struggling to remain patient ...

Probably nothing out of the ordinary here.  I doubt it would come to that.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, MovieCollectorOH said:

Schedule is up:

Woah, cool! Don't know when I'll have time to look at this. I'm already two weeks behind on posting reviews of every movie I watch in 2021 and haven't even looked at TopBilled's movie-guessing game, which I usually frequent, in several days. But thanks, just the same! Glanced at it just long enough to see it's still not 31 Days. Guess they're postponing until April, which I I believe will be the month of the actual ceremony.

Star of the Month Doris Day. Unless they're showing that one '60s movie of hers that seems to have vanished off the face of the earth, there's probably not going to be anything on there I haven't seen before.