Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Printing /viewing monthly calendar

My anti-virus is telling me the connection to the monthly calendar and the list of films in the TCM newsletter is unsafe . Further research revealed that its the sites causing the problem.  Is there any other way to just print the calendar ? Is anybody else having this problem ? I tried Fire Fox and ME , thanks

• James63 changed the title to Printing /viewing monthly calendar
4 hours ago, James63 said:

My anti-virus is telling me the connection to the monthly calendar and the list of films in the TCM newsletter is unsafe . Further research revealed that its the sites causing the problem.  Is there any other way to just print the calendar ? Is anybody else having this problem ? I tried Fire Fox and ME , thanks

Having the same issue! Hopefully they can fix this as I always print the calendars out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2021 at 11:48 AM, Mike K said:

Having the same issue! Hopefully they can fix this as I always print the calendars out.

Having the same issue as well. Fix it, TCM!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

i received the same kind of error 'unsafe' message. once google was updated, however, it went away. now it would be nice if tcm goes back to the same monthly calendar format that is printable for at least the prime time movies. its impossible to print out the style used during the oscar run up. 

Each month the ability to print anything useable seems to lessen. Used to be able to print the month-at-glance calendar as well as the alphabetical listing; neither are available now. Even the printable monthly schedule seems to have disappeared this month. What's going on?

I have a database of more than 7,100 films, which includes 1,100 films I would like to see for the first time, including feature films, foreign films, and documentaries.  I had been using the alphabetical list each month, for years, to see if TCM will be showing one of my "missing" movies.  The previous printed monthly calendar was fantastic because it arrived before the start of the next month and had an alphabetical list.  When the printed calendar disappeared (a money saving effort on the part of Turner and the typical reduction in convenience to the customer), I thought oh well at least they still provide an alphabetical list that I can print (even if it arrives after the month has already started). 

Well eliminating the printed calendar was such a money saver I guess TCM to elebrate the recent Oscars and save some more money by eliminating the alphabetical list of upcoming movies.

I am at the point of giving up on TCM for easily finding out if they will be showing any of my "missing" films and looking elsewhere to find and view these lost gems.