Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

wait, I thought Phil Spector was already dead.

Once upon a time, I used to work at a place very close to Phil Spector's mansion where he murdered Lana Clarkson.  Weird place to have a mansion.  Outside of the Spector mansion, Alhambra is pretty run down, with bars on windows and the like.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, LornaHansonForbes said:

Oh well.

He is now.

It is common medical practice to not issue a death certificate for a patient who is braindead until the heart stops beating. The difference between these 'deaths' may be years.

• Haha 1

Hmmm. No comment from Sir Paul McCartney yet. I suppose he's still bummed about the fact that Spector put a wall of sound on the 1970  LP versions of "Let It Be" and "The Long and Winding Road."

This apparently irritated Macca so much that he stripped down the songs to his liking  for the 2003 reboot "Let It Be... Naked."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, LornaHansonForbes said:

Oh well.

He is now.

I honestly thought he was already dead too.

Good riddance, you piece of crap.

6 minutes ago, LornaHansonForbes said:

WHAT’D I DO?!?! 
...Oh wait, you mean him.

Lol.

Lorna, I would never say such things to you.  Unless you too murdered someone for rejecting your advances.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, speedracer5 said:

Lol.

Lorna, I would never say such things to you.  Unless you too murdered someone for rejecting your advances.

No lost for society with this news.     He didn't only murder a woman,  but The Beatles last album.

• Haha 4
29 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

No lost for society with this news.     He didn't only murder a woman,  but The Beatles last album.

But you have to give him credit for his prowess as a producer. His 1963 collaboration with Darlene Love resulted in one of the best-ever holiday songs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, speedracer5 said:

Lol.

(Adjusts collar, laughs nervously)

and that’s something I’d never, ever do!

(more nervous laughter, eyes dart to the window seat)

• Haha 4
9 minutes ago, LornaHansonForbes said:

Seriously though, if I killed every man who spurned  my advances, I’d be tied with STALIN. 

Communism was just a red herring! 

• Haha 3

Heh, the first thing I thought when hearing the news is who would play him in a biopic? First thought was Steve Buschemi, he certainly could get the manic genius & evil side of Spector brilliantly. I'd love to see John C. Reilly portray Spector, though. 

If this guy was still alive, he could play his prison years:

jack_albertson.jpg

• Thanks 2