Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

somebody please give me a simple answer to this question...

35 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

google is about as much help as teets on a boar.

question: is the covid vaccine mandatory?

YES! But before you get it, you will be required to strip off all of your clothes und come to za showers for za DELOUSING!

(...ya know, as I entered that, I got the distinct feeling that this might not be as funny as when it first popped into my head...boy is Nazi humor ever a tough one anymore, isn't it)

Okay Nip, and now for your real answer:

Will the COVID-19 vaccine be mandatory? What the law says (today.com)

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

google is about as much help as teets on a boar.

question: is the covid vaccine mandatory?

I wanted to find out whether teets on a boar might be helpful and came across this titbit on Google, although I didn't look for the customary three unrelated sources that would lead me to believe that this was true. But if it's true, than teets might be helpful on a wild pig.

"Pig, hog and boar essentially describe the same animal, but there are some distinctions. A boar is an uncastrated male domestic pig, but it also means a wild pig of any gender. A hog often means a domestic pig that weighs more than 120 lbs."

Regarding the vaccine, they may make it mandatory for air travel at some point. 

It seems to be a serious enough disease  you'd think it would be self mandated.  Nobody knows if it'll kill them until they catch it, and by then it's too late to stop.  People will have to rely on their own judgement and common sense which means hundreds of thousands more will die from this disease.

Sepiatone

4 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

It seems to be a serious enough disease  you'd think it would be self mandated.  Nobody knows if it'll kill them until they catch it, and by then it's too late to stop.  People will have to rely on their own judgement and common sense which means hundreds of thousands more will die from this disease.

Sepiatone

in your opinion. taking a vaccine made from shellfish when you do not have the virus is just plain stupid.

3 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

in your opinion. taking a vaccine made from shellfish when you do not have the virus is just plain stupid.

It is not made from the horseshoe crab only tested by it's unique blood.

Excerpt from NGC website..

Blue bloods

Nearly unchanged for hundreds of millions of years, horseshoe crabs have some unusual traits. Despite their name, these creatures are more closely related to spidersand scorpions than crabs. They also have nine eyes—two compound eyes and seven simple ones. (Read more about how horseshoe crabs evolved.)

In 1956, medical researcher Fred Bang noticed another strange characteristic: When horseshoe crab blood interacts with endotoxin, cells called amebocytes clot and form a solid mass. Bang realized that these amebocytes—part of the crab’s ancient immune system—could detect deadly bacterial contaminants in the rapidly expanding array of pharmaceuticals designed to enter the human bloodstream.

Scientists eventually figured out how to use the amebocyte lysate to test drugs and vaccines, and in 1977, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved horseshoe crab lysate for this use.

The reason childhood vaccines once (and still is by some) frowned upon were the bad stuff that were added - the last 3 on the list.

The CDC specifically lists the following as potential causes of allergic reactions to vaccines:

• The vaccine antigen
  • Residual animal protein
  • Antimicrobial agents
  • Preservatives
  • Stabilizers
  • Other vaccine components

18 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Really?  I don't recall posting ANYTHING like that.    How did you arrive at that conclusion?  :unsure:

Sepiatone