Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

covid vaccine made from shellfish


Recommended Posts

Where did you get this information?

The vaccine are NOT made from horseshoe crab or any other shellfish.  They are use to test the vaccine.

Anaphylactic reaction are very rare regarding any vaccine. There is no such thing as  100% safe.

 

CDC reports more allergic reactions to Covid-19 vaccines, but cases remain few

https://www.statnews.com/2021/01/06/cdc-reports-more-allergic-reactions-to-covid-19-vaccines-but-cases-remain-few/

 

Can You Get the COVID-19 Vaccine If You Have Severe Allergies?

https://www.goodrx.com/blog/covid-19-vaccine-severe-allergies/

 

Your odds are 5 in 1 million in getting an allergic reaction

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hamradio said:

Where did you get this information?

The vaccine are NOT made from horseshoe crab or any other shellfish.  They are use to test the vaccine.

Anaphylactic reaction are very rare regarding any vaccine. There is no such thing as  100% safe.

 

CDC reports more allergic reactions to Covid-19 vaccines, but cases remain few

https://www.statnews.com/2021/01/06/cdc-reports-more-allergic-reactions-to-covid-19-vaccines-but-cases-remain-few/

 

Can You Get the COVID-19 Vaccine If You Have Severe Allergies?

https://www.goodrx.com/blog/covid-19-vaccine-severe-allergies/

 

Your odds are 5 in 1 million in getting an allergic reaction

Nipkow heard this from a crap.   Sea Crap - Manufacturer, Supplier and Wholesaler, New Delhi, India

Link to post
Share on other sites

I read it on google. nobody should get the vaccine unless they have covid.

but liberals will encourage everyone to get it even those who do not have the virus.....

and when people get sick liberals will not take responsibility for their unthinking coercion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

'The Perfect Storm': How Vaccine Misinformation Spread To The Mainstream

.........

Falsehoods have multiplied and can be found anywhere from neighborhood chats to groups for pet owners, because so many people have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines. The hoaxes also have been propelled by groups opposed to lockdowns and mask wearing, and by proponents of Qanon, a fact-defying, pro-Trump conspiracy theory.

The discredited claims in a video titled "Plandemic" that went viral this summer, thanks in part to conspiracy theorists, echoed falsehoods Koltai had seen earlier in the Facebook groups she follows........

The spread of false claims about the vaccines on social media is so troubling because it risks undermining public health efforts. Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said last week that 75 to 85 percent of people need to get vaccinated to bring the pandemic to heel, let the economy recover and enable people to get back to their daily routines..........

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/10/944408988/the-perfect-storm-how-coronavirus-spread-vaccine-misinformation-to-the-mainstrea

-_-

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The headboard of my bed is made of pine. This does not mean that it drops needles on me or that there are presents under it. Well...there is one glorious present when I am in bed but it is not for you and shaking it to learn what is inside would be quite hazardous to your health.

I do hope that all here do actually receive the vaccine when it is available. I am not taking the first one to come into the area because of specific concerns but that is an informed decision and I will definitely be vaccinated when a different one becomes available.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

I read it on google. nobody should get the vaccine unless they have covid.

but liberals will encourage everyone to get it even those who do not have the virus.....

and when people get sick liberals will not take responsibility for their unthinking coercion.

I have a not very altruistic friend who believes that the deplorables who don't want to have the vaccine should NOT be encouraged to take it. Just like the term "herd immunity" comes from the livestock world, my friend uses the term "cull the herd." He feels that, if the deplorables and conspiracy crowd get Covid because they refuse to take the vaccine, that may be a way of getting rid of them, of "culling the herd!"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

I read it on google. nobody should get the vaccine unless they have covid.

but liberals will encourage everyone to get it even those who do not have the virus.....

and when people get sick liberals will not take responsibility for their unthinking coercion.

Just now on the Peoples Court someone ask... Can my employer make me take the vaccine?

Harvey Levin (whom is a practicing legal attorney) said... This is untested territory but the employer has the legal right to keep his employees safe, and the is no protective class of people whom do not have to get a vaccine.

 

Nip long as your employer doesn't demand you take it, are unemployed you don't have to take it.  But don't infringe on other peoples RIGHTS to stay safe by not wearing mask, practicing social distancing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2021 at 1:16 AM, jamesjazzguitar said:

Nipkow heard this from a crap.   Sea Crap - Manufacturer, Supplier and Wholesaler, New Delhi, India

WOW!  THAT must've hurt coming out!  :D  Looks like everyone knows what Nip's news sources are worth!  ;)  :D 

Sepiatone

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...