Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Six Bridges to Cross"

What happened to this movie?  According to the monthly schedule, it was supposed to be aired yesterday, but, for some reason, was replaced by something else.  Does anyone have a guess as to the change?

17 hours ago, Terrence1 said:

What happened to this movie?  According to the monthly schedule, it was supposed to be aired yesterday, but, for some reason, was replaced by something else.  Does anyone have a guess as to the change?

I was also looking forward to that movie.

17 hours ago, Terrence1 said:

I'm with you, Garovick.  I don't think I've ever seen this movie, although I have heard of it.  And I was especially intrigued by the cast.

Yea. I don't think it was ever shown on TCM. The old AMC  channel used to show it. I might even have a copy of it on VHS somewhere.  I have to try to find it now and try to transfer it to DVD.

That's a good idea you have, Garovick.  I have transferred movies from videotape to DVD many times.  In some cases, that's the only way that I can have a copy, even though the quality might be inferior.  I hope you can locate your copy of that movie.

• Like 1