Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please name this movie

This is an old B/W movie from the 50's(?) that I last saw around 40 years ago...it was running a bit way back then....Here is what I remember...a doctor/mad scientist kills his dark-haired wife who played the piano and marries a blonde woman. He uncovers dead bodies at times...? The second wife movies into the castle and one night while looking into a mirror the first wife appears w/a lantern. She throws the lantern out and the second wife catches fire...the man/doctor/mad scientist digs up the 1st wife, takes her hands and puts them on the 2nd wife...she is then able to play the haunting piano song the 1st wife played...at the end of the movie the hands come off the 2nd wife, grab a pair of scissors and stab the husband in the back of the neck killing him...I have been trying to find out the name of this movie for YEARS and no one ever knows what I'm talking about..I hope someone out there knows as this has been bothering me for decades!! Thank you all so much, Dollygirl