Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump broke the back of the left-wing news media

and with liberals getting him banned from twitter they have silenced him. every time they put a one-sided news banner across the screen on CNN, it is a testament!...

to how badly he has broken them. now their cowardice can shine ever brightly because they have made sure he cannot be heard from.

"don't worry, nip. as soon as they fail to convict me for a 2nd time they're gonna here from me and how."

US historians on what Donald Trump's legacy will be - BBC News

• Haha 1
  • NipkowDisc changed the title to Trump broke the back of the left-wing news media

Nipkow,  yet again you are 100% wrong.  Trump broke the back of the right-wing news media.    Now,  Trump helped make the right-wing media much stronger and caused severe damage to the left-leaning media.   This was true until the election.    Trump going out the way he did damaged the right-wing media and undid most of the gains.    Same goes for the GOP as a political party.

Just ask yourself this:   When Trump first came into office what percentage of the GOP were RINOs?    Today is that percentage lower or higher? 

There's your proof.     

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Nipkow,  yet again you are 100% wrong.

One sure way to get at the truth is to take what N says and then believe the opposite.  ( --;

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
15 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Nipkow,  yet again you are 100% wrong.  Trump broke the back of the right-wing news media.    Now,  Trump helped make the right-wing media much stronger and caused severe damage to the left-leaning media.   This was true until the election.    Trump going out the way he did damaged the right-wing media and undid most of the gains.    Same goes for the GOP as a political party.

Just ask yourself this:   When Trump first came into office what percentage of the GOP were RINOs?    Today is that percentage lower or higher? 

There's your proof.     

What is your definition of a RINO?  I know that many hardcore Republicans believe it means someone who is willing to compromise, is moderate on some issues and is not locked into the most extreme far-right tenets of GOPerism. 

Personally, I now believe that most Republicans are RINO's in that they have repudiated the Republicanism of Lincoln, Eisenhower, Reagan  and the Bushes.

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, ElCid said:

What is your definition of a RINO?  I know that many hardcore Republicans believe it means someone who is willing to compromise, is moderate on some issues and is not locked into the most extreme far-right tenets of GOPerism. 

Personally, I now believe that most Republicans are RINO's in that they have repudiated the Republicanism of Lincoln, Eisenhower, Reagan  and the Bushes.

I have no definition of a RINO:  for me there is no such thing.    I only used the lame term because Nipkow uses it all the time:  for him it is a member of the GOP that isn't 99.9% loyal to all-things-GOP.

Therefor related to my reply to Nipkow:  for a GOPer,  the higher the percentage of RINO's in their party, the more fractured the party is.   E.g.  Liz Cheney is now a RINO.   I find that very humorous. 

54 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

Trump got himself banned from Twitter because he might try to incite violence on Twitter,

which wouldn't be a big surprise.

Correct;    In addition Republican claims that Twitter,  Facebook etc.. are now censoring the Ex-President,  as well as other conservatives,  because they wish to silent them,  fall flat because IF that was the goal of these companies,  they would have done so years ago,  months before the election,  and at a minimum,   days after the election.     The FACT they only banned the clowns after they incited an insurgency is proof that they were not out to get-them all along.     

Nipkow,,,, all wet yet again.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I have no definition of a RINO:  for me there is no such thing.    I only used the lame term because Nipkow uses it all the time:  for him it is a member of the GOP that isn't 99.9% loyal to all-things-GOP.

Therefor related to my reply to Nipkow:  for a GOPer,  the higher the percentage of RINO's in their party, the more fractured the party is.   E.g.  Liz Cheney is now a RINO.   I find that very humorous. 

50 years ago at the San Diego Zoo we had a rhino named Sally who loved onions. I wonder what would happen if someone threw an onion at her.

1 hour ago, laffite said:

50 years ago at the San Diego Zoo we had a rhino named Sally who loved onions. I wonder what would happen if someone threw an onion at her.

Well if Trump doesn't like onions and Sally gobbled up that onion,,, she would still be a rhino.

38 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Well if Trump doesn't like onions and Sally gobbled up that onion,,, she would be still be a rhino.

...as well as in trouble with Trumpy-poo.

6 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Correct;    In addition Republican claims that Twitter,  Facebook etc.. are now censoring the Ex-President,  as well as other conservatives,  because they wish to silent them,  fall flat because IF that was the goal of these companies,  they would have done so years ago,  months before the election,  and at a minimum,   days after the election.     The FACT they only banned the clowns after they incited an insurgency is proof that they were not out to get-them all along.     

Nipkow,,,, all wet yet again.

Some people have argued that Trump has been violating the rules of Twitter with his tweets from early in

his presidency, but maybe Twitter felt it would be bad p.r. to ban Trump even if, by their own rules, they

should have. Nippy, wet permanently. Politico had a good article today on how Trump is setting up an

alternative presidency akin to Benedict XIII, a medieval anti-Pope, where all his boot lickers can gather

around and kiss his ring. 

• Like 1