Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Biden about to make a big mistake


Recommended Posts

lifting the travel ban against muslim countries is dangerous. it's like ringing the dinner bell and saying "we're open for business again, fellas. come and get us!"

Anatomy of 72 virgin theory â TIMES OF ASSAM

If I convert to Islam, would I really be getting 72 virgins? - Quora

Joke Of The Day( Terrorist Protecting His Joy Stick For His 72 Virgins) -  Jokes Etc - Nigeria

I can't use my 72 virgins since i blew of my hoo-ha now it's over there,  over there and up there - Achmed the Dead Terrorist - quickmeme

The Week in Pictures: Brexit of Champions Edition | Power Line

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Th Muslim ban was supposed to be for 30 or 60 days or as Trump put it, "until we can figure out what the hell is going on."

Four years later there was no sign that he had figured anything was going on because nothing was.

You white supremacist Trump buddies are the domestic terrorist threat now and you say NOTHING.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lifting the Travel Ban against Iran,  at this time,   was a mistake;     Biden should have waited and bundled all changes of US policy towards Iran as part of a deal to have the USA rejoin the Iran nuclear deal and for Iran to recommit to following the terms of said deal.

  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Lifting the Travel Ban against Iran,  at this time,   was a mistake;     Biden should have waited and bundled all changes of US policy towards Iran as part of a deal to have the USA rejoin the Iran nuclear deal and for Iran to recommit to following the terms of said deal.

  

Isn't anyone coming from Iran thoroughly vetted?

Vetting is different than banning altogether.  That is what is wrong with the crazy Trump policy that just plays on people's fears and racial hatreds.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Lifting the Travel Ban against Iran,  at this time,   was a mistake;     Biden should have waited and bundled all changes of US policy towards Iran as part of a deal to have the USA rejoin the Iran nuclear deal and for Iran to recommit to following the terms of said deal.

  

While concern about Iran is valid, remember it was SAUDI NATIONALS who highjacked the airliners that slammed into the WTC.  The same Saudi nationals as Bin Laden was, and came from the same Saudi nation Bush and Trump both had sucked up to( with Bush being photographed walking hand in hand with Saudi leaders during his terms) and Obama too had been amiable towards.  

Trump's ban was nothing more than a calculated ploy to play on American fears and prejudices  about Islam and it's followers to garner votes and give the appearance of strength.  Anyone with half a brain should know if Muslim terrorists with intent to harm Americans want to get into this country to do their harm that no travel ban is going to succeed in keeping them out.  

Sepiatone

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2021 at 10:12 AM, Sepiatone said:

While concern about Iran is valid, remember it was SAUDI NATIONALS who highjacked the airliners that slammed into the WTC.  The same Saudi nationals as Bin Laden was, and came from the same Saudi nation Bush and Trump both had sucked up to( with Bush being photographed walking hand in hand with Saudi leaders during his terms) and Obama too had been amiable towards.  

Trump's ban was nothing more than a calculated ploy to play on American fears and prejudices  about Islam and it's followers to garner votes and give the appearance of strength.  Anyone with half a brain should know if Muslim terrorists with intent to harm Americans want to get into this country to do their harm that no travel ban is going to succeed in keeping them out.  

Sepiatone

Of course I "remember" all of that,  but so what.     Yea, so what.       I stick by what I said:   Biden gave away a bargaining chip,   he didn't need to give away.  

Your post just supports why Biden did that;   showing up Trump and undoing the crap Trump did ASAP,  is more important then working with Iran towards some type of truce.      Political theater over sound politics.       That is just one of the things I hated about Trump and how his admin was run.   Sorry but I don't wish for Biden to do that,  and I'm going to call it out.

PS:  oh,  and there isn't a need to post "but Trump did,,,XYZ,,etc..." or some other "that is a false equivalency" since I'm not comparing Presidents (or defending Trump's bogus policies,,   or anything else those with TDS imply are being said, when they are not being said).

 Biden is now the President.    So my focus will be on the actions of his admin.    This to me was a lost opportunity,  but only a very minor one.    

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Anyone with half a brain should know if Muslim terrorists with intent to harm Americans want to get into this country to do their harm that no travel ban is going to succeed in keeping them out.  

Sepiatone

Or, maybe they have just decided why bother to come to America at all.  Trump has done a better job than anyone could ever have imagined at ****ing it up all by himself.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Or, maybe they have just decided why bother to come to America at all.  Trump has done a better job than anyone could ever have imagined at ****ing it up all by himself.

True, but now that he's gone they might not want to wait to see if Biden  keeps the status quo or makes it worse.  ;) 

Sepiatone

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...