Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Trump Golf Count

*Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 150 visits. Our last recorded outing was on December 30, 2020.

**********************************

Obama played 333 days of golf, which was a total waste of time, compared to Trump who did business from his golf clubs.  Notice how they added up how many times he visited his golf clubs, as though that is the same as actually playing. It Isn't.

Obama is and was a horrible golfer. He needed many more than 333 days just to have a decent round.

Trump was a golfing champion, in the amateur golf ranks.

There is no comparison between the two.

On a bad day Trump could outscore Obama by a mile.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MovieMadness said:

Trump Golf Count

*Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 150 visits. Our last recorded outing was on December 30, 2020.

**********************************

Obama played 333 days of golf, which was a total waste of time, compared to Trump who did business from his golf clubs.  Notice how they added up how many times he visited his golf clubs, as though that is the same as actually playing. It Isn't.

Obama is and was a horrible golfer. He needed many more than 333 days just to have a decent round.

Trump was a golfing champion, in the amateur golf ranks.

There is no comparison between the two.

On a bad day Trump could outscore Obama by a mile.

 

My God, you really are digging deep to try and find anything remotely favorable about Trump.  Of course, its not true, but you and the truth aren't very well acquainted anyway.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ElCid said:

My God, you really are digging deep to try and find anything remotely favorable about Trump.  Of course, its not true, but you and the truth aren't very well acquainted anyway.

MM has dreams of being Trump's caddie, as well as doing anything else he asked of him. He also hopes that if he lies on his back Trump might rub his belly.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TomJH said:

MM has dreams of being Trump's caddie, as well as doing anything else he asked of him. He also hopes that if he lies on his back Trump might rub his belly.

Or, as Arnold Palmer said of his wife on Johnny Carson, he would like to kiss his balls for good luck.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody cared about Obama wasting 333 days playing golf, but suddenly it mattered when Trump was elected? Even if you take the 150 days that they made up, that is still less than half what Obama did.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MovieMadness said:

Nobody cared about Obama wasting 333 days playing golf, but suddenly it mattered when Trump was elected? Even if you take the 150 days that they made up, that is still less than half what Obama did.

He was also in office half the time Obama was: 8 years vs 4 years.

The reason people make such a fuss about Trump's golfing is because Trump made a fuss about Obama's golfing before he was President.  That's it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MovieMadness said:

Nobody cared about Obama wasting 333 days playing golf, but suddenly it mattered when Trump was elected? Even if you take the 150 days that they made up, that is still less than half what Obama did.

You made an issue out of this.  Don't forget Obama was in for two terms and played most games on closer DC area courses.

You can search for Days Obama played golf compared to Trump and find numerous valid, reliable, honest reports of Trump spending up to 3 times as many as Obama in same period of time.  Also, Trump took more vacations and for greater lengths of time than Obama or any president in recent history.

Trump hated to be president; didn't want the job before he got it and didn't want to do it after he got it.  So he vacated and played golf.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, MovieMadness said:

Nobody cared about Obama wasting 333 days playing golf, but suddenly it mattered when Trump was elected? Even if you take the 150 days that they made up, that is still less than half what Obama did.

Where do you get your numbers?

As of December 30 Trump had played golf 308 times in four years as President. That's 308 in FOUR YEARS, as opposed to Obama's 333 in EIGHT YEARS.  So you tell me which one spent a larger percentage of his time on a golf course.

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsnetteam/2020/12/30/how-many-times-president-donald-trump-played-golf-in-office-103836/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes Obama played golf.  But Trump played golf when the country was in crisis and this was going on ...

01/31/2021 17:38:09
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 439,671

Trump Death Clock

263,803
Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlie

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Obama with his 333 days of golf (a number that should be under dispute) was still 333 times better president that Trump who spent 365 days a year lying his azz off.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

Here is the dumbest statement made about Trump yet. It should be chiseled on Mount Rushmore.

If it is that's the only thing about Trump that will ever make it there.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

Here is the dumbest statement made about Trump yet. It should be chiseled on Mount Rushmore.

This is the dumbest thing you have said to date - and there have been hundreds.  Does not make any since at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Since WHEN???  :huh:

Anyway, if anything about Trump gets chiseled on Mount Rushmore, best let Trump do it himself as he's proven to be an expert chiseler.  ;) 

Sepiatone

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...