Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Paramount film you'd like to see on TCM

TopBilled

Hi- newer member. But one Paramount pre-1949 film I would like to see on TCM (i tried to find out if it did run already and came up with no showings)....is called TILL WE MEET AGAIN (1944) with Ray Milland and Barbara Britton. She is a young novice/nun shielding a downed flyer in a convent in France. Well acted, well directed (Frank Borgaze) .. Sad unexpected ending. I have a poor transfer to DVD copy with poor lighting but still movie resonated with me. If it did play on TCM, I missed it but would like to see a good transfer to TCM.  To me the movie was a combo war/espionage with hints of romance thrown in, made all the more bittersweet that female lead is a nun.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 1:47 PM, sonofcinemascope57 said:

Hi- newer member. But one Paramount pre-1949 film I would like to see on TCM (i tried to find out if it did run already and came up with no showings)....is called TILL WE MEET AGAIN (1944) with Ray Milland and Barbara Britton. She is a young novice/nun shielding a downed flyer in a convent in France. Well acted, well directed (Frank Borgaze) .. Sad unexpected ending. I have a poor transfer to DVD copy with poor lighting but still movie resonated with me. If it did play on TCM, I missed it but would like to see a good transfer to TCM.  To me the movie was a combo war/espionage with hints of romance thrown in, made all the more bittersweet that female lead is a nun.

Here goes. 

• Thanks 2

Now, I've never seen this one, so I have no idea ho good or bad it really is, but as a Hammer film and the one and only feature directing credit for British TV legend Brian Clemens, it's piqued my curiosity.

MV5BM2E4ZjgwYjAtZmY0MS00OGFlLTlhZjgtMjU2

• Like 1