Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Actor Christopher Plummer (1929-2021)

10 hours ago, slaytonf said:

Please don't misrepresent what I post in order to trivialize it.  Someone intent on dwelling on the morbid aspects of life obviously will not be turned from it with simple statements.  My hope is it will jog the discussion away from a downward spiral of moroseness and focus on the gifts of Mr. Plummer's we can treasure.

Truth is I don't even see that this thread had become a downer anyway and I was surprised by your statement. One poster was acting a bit morbid. But that's only one. Others were primarily discussing Plummer's work.

18 hours ago, TomJH said:

Truth is I don't even see that this thread had become a downer anyway and I was surprised by your statement. One poster was acting a bit morbid. But that's only one. Others were primarily discussing Plummer's work.

Good then, it worked. 

Do you have anything to say about Christopher Plummer?

I am very much surprised that all seem to overlook his performance in: Triple Cross (1966). That is my favorite among all of his work because it looks as if he is having so much fun in the role. He can be cool and bold and snarky all at the same time.