Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is Tom Brady The Greatest QB Of All Time?

He has won 7 Super Bowls, but don't forget he lost 3 of them.

Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw each won 4 and never lost in the big game.

My vote goes to Montana, he great at reading defenses, putting the ball where only his receiver could get it and never cracked under the pressure. He was great at comebacks too.

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

If I remember this right, when President Clinton was asked, "Who was the greatest American athlete of all time?" his super-computer brain swiftly calculated football vs baseball, men vs women, Boomers vs not, black vs white vs Latino, and arrived at the answer: "Secretariat."
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bogie56 said:

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

If I remember this right, when President Clinton was asked, "Who was the greatest American athlete of all time?" his super-computer brain swiftly calculated football vs baseball, men vs women, Boomers vs not, black vs white vs Latino, and arrived at the answer: "Secretariat."

An answer only a politician could love.

Tom Brady is the GOAT.    No question in my mind.      Also if one compares him to other greats in other sports,  E.g.  MJ,   Brady dominates all others.

I.e. Brady is the most accomplished American sports figure in US history,   by far.