Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lady G and Lyin' Cancun Cruz

Lindsey Graham predicts GOP will IMPEACH Kamala Harris for 'bailing out BLM rioters' if they take back the House - as he slams Mitch McConnell for anti-Trump speech - and calls ex-President the 'most potent force' in Republican Party

Sen. Lindsey Graham said former President Donald Trump's second impeachment trial set such a bad precedent that House Republicans, if they retake the majority, will go after Vice President Kamala Harris for her Black Lives Matter support. 'If you use this model, I don't know how Kamala Harris doesn't get impeached if the Republicans take over the House, because she actually bailed out rioters and one of the rioters went back to the streets and broke somebody's head open,' Graham told Chris Wallace on 'Fox News Sunday.'

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Lindsey Graham predicts GOP will IMPEACH Kamala Harris for 'bailing out BLM rioters' if they take back the House - as he slams Mitch McConnell for anti-Trump speech - and calls ex-President the 'most potent force' in Republican Party

Sen. Lindsey Graham said former President Donald Trump's second impeachment trial set such a bad precedent that House Republicans, if they retake the majority, will go after Vice President Kamala Harris for her Black Lives Matter support. 'If you use this model, I don't know how Kamala Harris doesn't get impeached if the Republicans take over the House, because she actually bailed out rioters and one of the rioters went back to the streets and broke somebody's head open,' Graham told Chris Wallace on 'Fox News Sunday.'

Suggest you change the title.  I thought it was about Lady Gaga and almost ignored it.  If it is about Lindsey Graham, then say so.  Thanks.

• Haha 1
  • Bogie56 changed the title to Senator Lady G of South Carolina

#LadyGraham went viral — and not just because of Lindsey Graham’s politics

The long history behind sexual rumors about political bachelors.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) talks to reporters on Capitol Hill. (Erin Schaff/Pool/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock)
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) talks to reporters on Capitol Hill. (Erin Schaff/Pool/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock) 
Image without a caption
By Thomas Balcerski
Thomas Balcerski teaches history at Eastern Connecticut State University and is author of “Bosom Friends: The Intimate World of James Buchanan and William Rufus King.”
June 10, 2020 at 6:00 a.m. EDT

Last week, the hashtag #LadyGraham exploded on social media in response to allegations made on Twitter by gay adult-film star Sean Harding against Sen. Lindsey O. Graham of South Carolina (the hashtag, along with the abbreviated form “Lady G,” purportedly refers to Graham’s nickname among male sex workers). What followed has been a mixed bag of political commentary, wanton speculation and downright trolling.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Image without a caption
By Thomas Balcerski
Thomas Balcerski teaches history at Eastern Connecticut State University and is author of “Bosom Friends: The Intimate World of James Buchanan and William Rufus King.”

Last week, the hashtag #LadyGraham exploded on social media in response to allegations made on Twitter by gay adult-film star Sean Harding against Sen. Lindsey O. Graham of South Carolina (the hashtag, along with the abbreviated form “Lady G,” purportedly refers to Graham’s nickname among male sex workers). What followed has been a mixed bag of political commentary, wanton speculation and downright trolling.

I read the article and it actually says very little about Lindsey Graham and nothing definitive.  Muckraking.

I cannot attest to Graham's sexual preferences, but as long as he has been in S.C. politics NOBODY has been able to place the homosexual label on him.  My thinking is that if there was "dirt, " it would have been out there.  And there are a lot of anti-Graham people in S.C., even lots in the Republican Party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/06/10/ladygraham-went-viral-not-just-because-lindsey-grahams-politics/

Another reference stating that use of LadyG for Lindsey Graham is inappropriate use of the term:

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/02/11/what-does-lady-g-mean-twitter-reacts-to-lindsey-graham-nickname/

There are a lot of reasons to dislike, even detest, Lindsey Graham, but this is NOT one of them.

3 hours ago, ElCid said:

I read the article and it actually says very little about Lindsey Graham and nothing definitive.  Muckraking.

I cannot attest to Graham's sexual preferences, but as long as he has been in S.C. politics NOBODY has been able to place the homosexual label on him.  My thinking is that if there was "dirt, " it would have been out there.  And there are a lot of anti-Graham people in S.C., even lots in the Republican Party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/06/10/ladygraham-went-viral-not-just-because-lindsey-grahams-politics/

Another reference stating that use of LadyG for Lindsey Graham is inappropriate use of the term:

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/02/11/what-does-lady-g-mean-twitter-reacts-to-lindsey-graham-nickname/

There are a lot of reasons to dislike, even detest, Lindsey Graham, but this is NOT one of them.

I have nothing against homosexuals, believe me.  My eldest son is gay and I have many friends that are gay.

I think it has as much to do with Graham being a self-important drama queen which people like to poke a pin in.

• Thanks 2

As a gay man with excellent (I think) gaydar, I'm pretty sure that Lindsey Graham is gay. Not merely because he seems to be what used to be called a "confirmed bachelor."

Graham may not have "practiced" homosexuality much. In practice, he might be what was said of Helena (Kathleen Widdoes' character in The Group): "Neuter, like a mule."

The practice of "outing" public figures who choose to remain in the closet is not one I approve of. However, when they use their position to support anti-gay legislation like the Federal Marriage Amendment, they need to be outed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Swithin said:

As a gay man with excellent (I think) gaydar, I'm pretty sure that Lindsey Graham is gay. Not merely because he seems to be what used to be called a "confirmed bachelor."

Graham may not have "practiced" homosexuality much. In practice, he might be what was said of Helena (Kathleen Widdoes' character in The Group): "Neuter, like a mule."

The practice of "outing" public figures who choose to remain in the closet is not one I approve of. However, when they use their position to support anti-gay legislation like the Federal Marriage Amendment, they need to be outed.

A confirmed bachelor can also mean don't want to be tied down with marriage period, gay or straight.

confirmed-bachelor-259x300.gif

That's the point! Find another sucker. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, hamradio said:

A confirmed bachelor can also mean don't want to be tied down with marriage period, gay or straight.

confirmed-bachelor-259x300.gif

That's the point! Find another sucker. :D

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2020/10/16/the-sad-closeted-hypocrisy-of-lindsey-graham/

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Swithin said:

I could not have said that better.  And it is a very important distinction.

As an aside, I was told by a Member of the Canadian Parliament about 30 years ago that there was a special number available to them to call if they wished "company."    The "company" was vetted by the RCMP so as not to expose MP's to male or female prostitutes that might be working for foreign governments or other nefarious people.  Apparently to encourage the use of Agency "people" this service was completely free, or should I say paid for by the tax payers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, Swithin said:

Don't individuals that are highly troubled by the fact they are gay have more internal conflict?    E.g. to support legislation that attacks oneself,  is a sign of self hate and deep psychological issues.     Thus for me such individuals deserve more compassion not less.     I can't support outing them just for political gain.

PS:  Clearly such individual are hypocrites but just like being gay,  not by choice,  but instead their deep psychological issues.

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Don't individuals that are highly troubled by the fact they are gay have more internal conflict?    E.g. to support legislation that attacks oneself,  is a sign of self hate and deep psychological issues.     Thus for me such individuals deserve more compassion not less.     I can't support outing them just for political gain.

PS:  Clearly such individual are hypocrites but just like being gay,  not by choice,  but instead their deep psychological issues.

I know a guy who is gay but who is an evangelical Christian and had incredible guilt about his sexuality.  It caused him a lot of pain. He thought it was like Satan tempting him to sin. He's now married to a woman.  Hopefully happy, but I'm sure there is some anguish there.  I felt really sorry for him, and compassionate toward him.

I don't see Lindsey Graham in that sort of situation, or deserving that sort for compassion. I think he traded political power, office, and fame in a state (S.C.) that would not have given him those things had he come out of the closet. I don't see the pain there. He made a cold, calculated choice, for political gain. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
56 minutes ago, Swithin said:

I know a guy who is gay but who is an evangelical Christian and had incredible guilt about his sexuality.  It caused him a lot of pain. He thought it was like Satan tempting him to sin. He's now married to a woman.  Hopefully happy, but I'm sure there is some anguish there.  I felt really sorry for him, and compassionate toward him.

I don't see Lindsey Graham in that sort of situation, or deserving that sort for compassion. I think he traded political power, office, and fame in a state (S.C.) that would not have given him those things had he come out of the closet. I don't see the pain there. He made a cold, calculated choice, for political gain. 

Of course neither of us knows how much pain Graham is going through or not.    I.e.  you may not see the pain,  but that doesn't mean it isn't there.   Also you have no clue why he has made the choices he has made.    Thus, unless I knew I wouldn't out someone.   Even a slimy politician like Graham.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Image without a caption
By Thomas Balcerski

I think it's common knowledge that Jack Kennedy really liked the ladies. And he enjoyed playing the field so much that he didn't want to get married.

But despite his verifiable reputation as an indefatigable Ladies Man, his political advisors agreed that he had to get married in order to cinch the presidency.

That's an interesting part of the political history on the subject.

38 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Of course neither of us knows how much pain Graham is going through or not.    I.e.  you may not see the pain,  but that doesn't mean it isn't there.   Also you have no clue why he has made the choices he has made.    Thus, unless I knew I wouldn't out someone.   Even a slimy politician like Graham.

Things are moving so fast today.

A woman of color as vice president and a cabinet secretary who is not just openly gay--but married gay.

Mayor Pete, or should I say, Secretary of Transportation Pete will change so much of this conversation.

But as Kamala Harris and  Pete know, it takes a lot of courage to be a pioneer and the first one to step out of the shadows and out of the closet.

But, by attacking Kamala Harris and showing his blatant racism, I really doubt that Lindsey Graham deserves any public or political compassion from anybody.

• Like 2

I find it dispiriting  that the "liberals" on this site who are against any discrimination toward LGBTQ are quick to attack Lindsey Graham with ZERO evidence that he is or ever has been gay..  As for his votes in the Senate, he represents the people of S.C. and will vote accordingly.  That's his job.  I personally don't agree with it, but that is how the system was set up.

Incidentally I do not vote for Graham in the general elections and only in the primaries because ALL his opponents are so very Radical Extremist Right-Wing GOPers.  So, let's bring him down on this issue and let a much worse person take his place in the US Senate.

Regardless, this is such a non-issue as to be silly.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ElCid said:

I find it dispiriting  that the "liberals" on this site who are against any discrimination toward LGBTQ are quick to attack Lindsey Graham with ZERO evidence that he is or ever has been gay..  As for his votes in the Senate, he represents the people of S.C. and will vote accordingly.  That's his job.  I personally don't agree with it, but that is how the system was set up.

Incidentally I do not vote for Graham in the general elections and only in the primaries because ALL his opponents are so very Radical Extremist Right-Wing GOPers.  So, let's bring him down on this issue and let a much worse person take his place in the US Senate.

Regardless, this is such a non-issue as to be silly.

I understand your point. But I disagree that if you represent the people of S.C., you have to vote accordingly. The senators from Louisiana and North Carolina just voted to convict Trump, even though many in their constituencies support Trump. Sometimes, conscience comes into it, and there is a right thing to do, even if your constituents may be (in the majority) against what is right.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

And we all know how marriage turned JFK away from his mass intercourse with women. 

Senator Burr (NC) is not running for reelection in 2022 so he doesn't have to worry about

any electoral consequences. 

I suspect that Graham is gay, though there is no direct evidence of him being so. Once the old boy

passes away then the truth is likely to come out.

• Bogie56 changed the title to Lady G and Lyin' Cancun Cruz

Lindsey Graham is seen golfing with Donald Trump in West Palm Beach as former president is spotted with Diet Coke AGAIN despite calling for boycott of the firm 

Lindsey Graham pictured golfing with Donald Trump at Trump International in West Palm

Sen. Lindsey Graham was pictured golfing with Donald Trump at Trump International in West Palm Beach on Friday, left and inset, after the former president was spotted with a Diet Coke again despite boycotting the company, right. Exclusive DailyMail.com photos show Graham, 65, wearing a red polo with the logo for South Carolina - which he represents in the Senate. Trump wore his usual white polo with a red MAGA hat as the golf buddies hit the links.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Ted Talk! Cruz enjoys a VERY full cup of Joe with Trump at Mar-a-Lago and reveals how they talked about 'working together to re-take the House and Senate in 2022'

Trump teases 2024 run in interview with Candace Owens saying that he's 'absolutely

Donald Trump has teased a 2024 presidential run in a new interview with Candace Owens.  The former Commander-in-chief told the conservative commentator to 'stay tuned' when pressed as to whether he would make another bid for the White House. 'As you know, it's very early,' Trump told Owens on her talk show, which aired on the Daily Wire website Tuesday night. Sen Ted Cruz shared the picture right of him having dinner with Trump on Tuesday night and captioned it: 'He's in great spirits! We spent the evening talking about working together to re-take the House & Senate in 2022.'

• Haha 1