Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2021 TCM Virtual Film Festival & HBOmax

HBOmax continues to nibble away at the TCM linear channel. 

The 2021 online TCM Film Festival will air on TCM and HBO Max.  Per the FAQ, the following will be on HBO max:

Beginning on May 6 streaming within the Classics Curated By TCM Hub on HBO Max, you will find new, exclusive film discussions and interviews with special guests, panels and unique presentations, brand new film introductions, rarely seen behind-the-scenes footage and, of course, even more unforgettable classic movies.

• Like 1
  • txfilmfan changed the title to 2021 TCM Virtual Film Festival & HBOmax

This is really neat.  I just loved the Special Home Edition last year.  It gave those of us who haven’t actually been to the festival yet to actually experience it right from home.  I got dressed up everyday.  As if I were actually there in person and everything.  It was so much fun and I’m really looking forward to it happening again this year too.  I can’t wait and I still really hope to go and attend it in person sometime too.  Hopefully more then once too.  I can’t wait for that either.  I can’t wait to meet all the hosts.  All the stars.  Especially Mel Brooks.  I can’t wait to meet him.  See all the screenings.  I plan to do it all and get a room at the Hollywood Roosevelt too.  So I’ll see you all at the 2021 TCM Virtual Classic Film Festival.  Now.  Will the segments that will be shown on HBO Max.  Not be shown on here or will everything be shown on both?

• Like 1