Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A "Secret" Birthday .. ...,Chief *! ...

Aritosthenes

A WARM.. ..HAPPY, ...And SAFE EightyEighth Birthday to (Madam) Agent Ninety-Nine πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’πŸ’–πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸ‘™πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘™πŸŽ©πŸ“ΏπŸ‘žπŸ‘ πŸ’ŽπŸ»πŸ₯‚πŸΊπŸΈπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

*and a Belated (πŸ˜£πŸ˜“πŸ™β˜ΉπŸ˜«πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ) (February Fourth) Ninety-Third Birthday to Agent13 πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡βœ¨πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸΈπŸΊπŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸ’ŽπŸŽ©

3 hours ago, Aritosthenes said:

A WARM.. ..HAPPY, ...And SAFE EightyEighth Birthday to (Madam) Agent Ninety-Nine πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’πŸ’–πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸ‘™πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘™πŸŽ©πŸ“ΏπŸ‘žπŸ‘ πŸ’ŽπŸ»πŸ₯‚πŸΊπŸΈπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

*and a Belated (πŸ˜£πŸ˜“πŸ™β˜ΉπŸ˜«πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ) (February Fourth) Ninety-Third Birthday to Agent13 πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡βœ¨πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸΈπŸΊπŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸ’ŽπŸŽ©

Well heck, Ari! Don't the think the LEAST you could have done (and perhaps instead of all those damn emojis there)Β to wish Miss Feldon a happy birthday, would have been to post a YouTube video of thatΒ song by Toto that they wrote in her honor years ago? Well, she comes to MYΒ mind whenever I hear it, anyway. ;)

Okay, I'll do it for ya, dude...

Β 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dargo said:

Well heck, Ari! Don't the think the LEAST you could have done (and perhaps instead of all those damn emojis there)Β to wish Miss Feldon a happy birthday, would have been to post a YouTube video of thatΒ song by Toto that they wrote in her honor years ago? Well, she comes to MYΒ mind whenever I hear it, anyway. ;)

Okay, I'll do it for ya, dude...

Β 

That WOULD Be the .. ... Gentlemanly Thing.. ...to DO, now.. ... Wouldnt It?.

_

All Joking Aside..

(And.. ...to make matters worse. Im not sure if this,ll even make a stitch of sense (or not

Β 

Β 

When i post a post now..

Β 

...it says on the bottom of my respective posting "template" that i dont have enough memory to up load a music vid (of sorts) .....

πŸ˜•πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Β 

Let alone a picture,.

-

I guess.. ... after a certain point.. ... at least on these respective threads...

Β 

Β 

One has to pay for more "space" "memory" to upload stuff ..

. ... ..

Your.. musical "Life Preserver" is MUCH, Appreciated though ..

πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ₯‚

Β 

Β© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings