Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Little Irish Rose

David Guercio

10 hours ago, David Guercio said:

Is My Little Irish Rose ever on on S.T.  Patrick’s Day for their S.T.  Patrick’s Day theme?

I'm sure you actually meant to say "My WILD Irish Rose" here, didn't you Dave.

And yes, I think TCM has in the past shown that 1947 Dennis Morgan starring film on St. Patrick's Day.

my-wild-irish-rose-movie-poster.jpg

(...and FWIW...I've always thought Dennis Morgan was a very underrated performer, and unfortunately seems all but forgotten today)

Now, on the OTHER hand here Dave, I HAVE just discovered that TCM will be showing the rarely seen  My Little MEXICAN Rose on the 5th of May this year!

(...that one starred Leo Carrillo, Dolores Del Rio, Cantinflas AND Charlton Heston once again badly miscast as a police officer from south of the border) ;)

Sorry to say that My Wild Irish Rose (1947) was actually just shown on TCM on March 11, and is not scheduled for St. Patrick's Day this year.  However, for those who have the WatchTCM service, My Wild Irish Rose is listed as being available there for streaming until April 10.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings