Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The 30,000 Club

Hibi

I just passed the 30,000 posts threshold today and was wondering who else is in the club. (I know several) Some years ago someone posted the rankings of the top 20 or so posters, but I'm not sure how to do this. Just curious who is where now. (not that the amount of posts means anything, of course! LOL) Does anyone know? Just curious.

• Thanks 1

Congratulations on your "mildstone." 

If you click on the Members tab at the top of the main page...

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 7.46.05 AM

...then click on Top Members, you will be able to see the eight leaders.

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 7.45.57 AM

I don't know why they chose eight as the number. Anyway, you can see the eight leaders by reputation (meaning the most points according to others clicking "like" on their posts) and the eight leaders by content (overall number of posts).

4 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

"Mildstone"  Heh!  Like that.   However...

Probably an issue with my PC, but I get nowhere with the links in your post.  I gotta get my daughter to work on this damn thing.  :angry:

Sepiatone

Those were not links, just images, so the OP could see what I was referring to...

Just scroll up to the top of the main page and you will see where it says Forums Members All Activity Search, then click on Members. After that, click on the Top Members tab.

Ah, but see?

I didn't get the images initially.   Just a half rainbow "thumbnail" image followed by a jpeg URL.   I see since then you've either made an adjustment, or it somehow self-corrected.  However, following your directions still gets me nowhere with it.   I can't click on anything that doesn't have my cursor change from an arrow to a finger pointing icon.  And it doesn't happen there.  

Don't worry.  The problem is on my end.  And like I stated, I need to get my daughter( a computer tech) to come straighten out this damn boat anchor.  ;) 

Sepiatone

Just now, Sepiatone said:

Ah, but see?

I didn't get the images initially.   Just a half rainbow "thumbnail" image followed by a jpeg URL.   I see since then you've either made an adjustment, or it somehow self-corrected.  However, following your directions still gets me nowhere with it.   I can't click on anything that doesn't have my cursor change from an arrow to a finger pointing icon.  And it doesn't happen there.  

Don't worry.  The problem is on my end.  And like I stated, I need to get my daughter( a computer tech) to come straighten out this damn boat anchor.  ;) 

Sepiatone

Okay.

2 hours ago, TopBilled said:

Congratulations on your "mildstone." 

If you click on the Members tab at the top of the main page...

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 7.46.05 AM

...then click on Top Members, you will be able to see the eight leaders.

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 7.45.57 AM

I don't know why they chose eight as the number. Anyway, you can see the eight leaders by reputation (meaning the most points according to others clicking "like" on their posts) and the eight leaders by content (overall number of posts).

That doesnt help because I'm not in the top 8. Someone posted a list some years ago that had the top 20 or 15. Unsure how they did it. May have been before the new boards. Sorry, I'll never be in your league!

1 minute ago, Hibi said:

That doesnt help because I'm not in the top 8. Someone posted a list some years ago that had the top 20 or 15. Unsure how they did it. May have been before the new boards.

Yes, before the recent upgrade, you could see the top 20. Now it's the top 8.

I would imagine that in terms of content, you are probably number 9 or number 10. 

1 hour ago, Vautrin said:

Yep. Either I've grown more mellow over the years or the "moderators" aren't as hard nosed as

they used to be. 

Ya know, come to think of it, I HAVE noticed recently that I can occasionally slip into some of my posts the American version of the word "arse" and it hasn't been changed to a bunch of asterisks, anyway!

(...so maybe it's not a matter of you becoming "more mellow" at all, Vautrin?!)  ;) 

On 3/17/2021 at 9:40 AM, Hibi said:

I just passed the 30,000 posts threshold today and was wondering who else is in the club. (I know several) Some years ago someone posted the rankings of the top 20 or so posters, but I'm not sure how to do this. Just curious who is where now. (not that the amount of posts means anything, of course! LOL) Does anyone know? Just curious.

Congrats Hibi!!!

As TikiSoo wrote to me congrats she said the following and I think she makes a valid point...

have never cared about post quantity. What's important is the quality of your posts, the contributions you've made to the board.

This quote can be said of you in spades!!! But it is still quite the milestone, however.

20 minutes ago, fxreyman said:

Congrats Hibi!!!

As TikiSoo wrote to me congrats she said the following and I think she makes a valid point...

This quote can be said of you in spades!!! But it is still quite the milestone, however.

I'm not sure you mean that in a good way or bad. LOL.

16 hours ago, Dargo said:

Ya know, come to think of it, I HAVE noticed recently that I can occasionally slip into some of my posts the American version of the word "arse" and it hasn't been changed to a bunch of asterisks, anyway!

(...so maybe it's not a matter of you becoming "more mellow" at all, Vautrin?!)  ;) 

Hard to tell. Don't they always asterisk the last name of one Nazi but not others? I never figured

that one out. I was surprised when I first used the word bastard thinking it would be censored,

but it wasn't. Just can't tell what these bastards are thinking.

• Haha 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings