Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now Playing Guides

Kölsch Mädche

Hello, WE ABOSOLUTLEY LOVE TCM!!! I've been a TCM member since 1995 in it's beginning. I have kept every TCM Now Playing Viewers Guide since 1999 and have them all in a box and wanted to know if I could donate/give them all to someone that really wants them. It would be a shame to toss them out. Please let me know if anyone is interested and we can figure a way to get them to you.  My email address is: mariana1777@att.net. We miss Robert Osbourne because he was such a great guy but love all the new personalities. My husband Robert and me met Eddie Muller here in our Motor City hometown of Detroit at the Detroit Institute of Arts event for Noir Alley. What a cool happening it was and he's a great guy. Hi Eddie! We enjoy the fresh new views of hosts Alicia, Jacqueline and Dave too. Ben is quite the character, that's for sure. Hope to hear from someone soon, thanks and stay safe. 😷

Best regards,

Mariana  (Kölsch Mädche)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings